Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Black Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case Review | SheSpeaks

• glad2bamom By  glad2bamom
    04.27.21

Great Hand mixer

I love this hand mixer as much as I love baking. its lightweight and does its mixing job perfectly. I have been using it from more 6 months without any problem.

• kpayne1027 By  kpayne1027
    04.27.21

Works great

I love this hand-held mixer. Super easy to use, great speeds and mixes well. Great quality and great product for the price! The case for the beaters is also a plus-no more searching for the pieces-they are all together. I recommend this product.

• MayWww By  MayWww

Everyday Use

This is my goto tool for almost every baking. Very easy to use, easy to clean, so convenient and powerful. I even use it to make soup. Tiny and lite design, does not take a lot of space for storage.

• Hawkswin8819 By  Hawkswin8819

Great price!

This mixer is great & has a reasonable price. I've used this for long recipes & I haven't had any issues at all. Highly recommend

• cknittel1 By  cknittel1

Good mixer

This is a very good mixer for the money. There are certainly better out there, but this one is priced very reasonably and does the job.

• flipadelphia By  flipadelphia

Loooove!

I am the baker of the family so I love my tools! I recently moved into an apartment and had to rebuy a lot of things. Before I was using a fork and strength to mix stuff but my boyfriend bought me this and let me tell you so much easier! I love the multiple speeds for different things.

• planejane1965 By  planejane1965
    04.26.21

Love the power of this mixer and love the best feature of the clip in storage so no figuring out the cord. Great bonus

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2

Hamilton Beach hand mixer

I have one of these hand mixers and just love it. I had it for many...many years. It is a very good product and I certainly would recommend it to others.

• Meinfo11 By  Meinfo11

Hamilton Beach hand mixer

Small, simple and easy to use. Helpful store away.

• Prabkaur By  Prabkaur
    04.26.21

I love this hand mixer. This comes with a storage box which is really helpful to organize. This is great quality and works really well

• BrunetteSteph By  BrunetteSteph
    04.25.21

Great hand mixer

Even the lowest speed is ridiculously powerful and the little attached carrying case makes it much harder for me to lose all the attachments!

• Rosalbamomoftwo By  Rosalbamomoftwo
    04.22.21

Never lose attachments east to use

I have large mixer foe big jobs but I love this one for more than 95% of the time I love that it's small and fast to clean and I don't lose the attachments as they are always together. It's my go to for baking and I do alot of baking. Great power

• Ronibing By  Ronibing
    04.20.21

Nice hand mixer

This product is perfect for when I make my Oreo truffles. I need a hand mixer because my other one died and this product has been a life saver. It is powerful and comes with a nice storage attachment. I recommend as it is reasonably priced as well.

• sawinski1 By  sawinski1
    04.13.21

No searching drawers for the beaters

Love this hand mixer works great easy cleanup and you store the beaters in the holder no searching drawers for the beaters

• lovianna By  lovianna
    04.05.21

Powerful hand mixer

This is a powerful mixer. It mixed a thick cheesecake filling together perfectly. I bake quite often and I love that it has so many speeds, a whisk attachment, and a case that keeps it all together. I had to leave my stand mixer at home when I left for college because it was too big, but this one took its place perfectly.