Halo Top Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• TSReed TSReed
    05.30.18

They're nice when you have that craving. However, so far I've tried a couple of the flavors and the texture is more like a sherbet to me than ice cream. Still, I guess for that calorie count, I really can't complain!

• klassic By  klassic

Have Patience

Thus one is a must have patience with. Just out of my freezer it is too hard to eat. But after letting it sit out awhile. The flavors I have tried are all great. I suggest leaving it out the stirring it up. It is creamy and tasty.

• Fairies1345 By  Fairies1345

Jamie's Review

I've tried a few falvors. I like this ice cream because it's low in sugar. It's actually better for you. I tried the cookie dough flavor and it's delicious!

• cbear101 By  cbear101
    06.05.20

These are incredible and there are lactose free options which is nice

• C0c0Butter By  C0c0Butter
    06.03.20

High expectations, low satisfaction

I've heard great things about Halo Tops from my friends over the years and built up the expectation for it. So one day, I decided to finally try it out. Although I am a picky eater, I consider myself pretty generous when eating ice cream. However, I had to give my ice cream away to a friend after one bite. The initial taste was okay but there was a gross artificial after taste that lingered in the mouth. If you are looking for a quality ice cream, I would go with another brand because Halo Top does not taste anything close to being natural nor high quality.

• cchowanec By  cchowanec
    05.30.20

So Tasty!

Halo Top Ice Cream is one of the healthiest types of ice creams there are on the market which someone can eat and enjoy while they are on a diet or watch their sugar intake while not realizing they are eating something low in calories and is because the taste of it is full and enjoyable.

• JodieT By  JodieT
    04.22.20

Just buy regular ice cream

I tried the chocolate flavor and the cookie dough flavor and I did not like either one. It was very hard and could not get a spoon in it. I had to wait a lot longer than any other ice cream to soften, and it was still hard and had to wait more. When I could finally eat it it didn't taste good. It was more like a sherbet than like ice cream or even frozen yogurt. They also cost more than regular ice cream and I disliked it so much that after a couple of bites of each I through them both away.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.16.20

yum

I've tried a few flavors and the chocolate is my favorite. It is so nice to be able to eat more than 1/2 cup and not feel guilty.

• minmin By  minmin
    04.16.20

healthy alternative

these are low in sugar and is a healthier brand of ice cream for people who are trying to avoid sugar in their diets

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Great Alternative to High Calorie Ice Creams

As two adults who are trying to remain healthy, we love Halo Top. This is our treat during the week when we want something sweet but don't want to consume large amounts of calories. There are tons of flavors and each one is great. We love the sea salt caramel and the peanut butter cup.

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Texture is a little off

Great concept but the texture takes a little getting used to if you can actually get past it, unfortunately I can?t, I tried the oatmeal cookie and it tasted pretty good.