Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• mindys613 By  mindys613
    06.29.21

Ice cream- yaaas

Mmm I love me any kind of Haagen Dazs. This flavor is amazing and has so much depth and so many layers. Big fan

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45
    06.25.21

Great Delicious

Great product love the taste nothing tastes as good as this ice cream

• snowlark2 By  snowlark2
    06.11.21

Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche Ice Cream

This is one of my favorite Haagen-Daz flavors it has a cold creamy texture with awesome vanilla caramel flavor definitely one to give a try if you like caramel.

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969
    06.10.21

Haagen-Dazs Dulce De Leche Ice Cream was even better than expected. I?m a vanilla ice cream lover, it exceeded my expectations. The smooth, rich, and creamy texture combined with the robust vanilla bean flavor really made my night tonight. It?s the perfect treat after a long day

• ariadero By  ariadero
    05.27.21

Not ice cream anymore

Used to be a good product from reputable brand. Now it's not even ice cream anymore - instead of milk fat - the cheapest palm oil. Taste is artificial and disgusting.

• MayWww By  MayWww
    05.13.21

LOVE LOVE!

LOVE love love!! The ice cream base is so rich and creamy, milky, and the caramel makes is so hard to stop. I literarily finish the full pint and still want for more!! It is that good!!

• california313 By  california313
    04.26.21

Smooth and not sugary

This ice cream is the best tasty one. It's smooth and not sugary like other brand. I have a hard time not finishing it if it's in my frig.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    01.14.21

Deliciousness

Pure deliciousness! So creamy and tasty! I feel like I should be lounging in a hot tub somewhere, definitely eating this is a me moment.

• rsangoi By  rsangoi
    01.04.21

Yummy

Yummy and totally Delicious ice-cream ever. So creamy to melt in mouth

• wizardewu By  wizardewu
    12.20.20

Haagen Dazs ice cream is always rich and creamy. This Dulce De Leche flavor is one of the best.

• Leximarie07 By  Leximarie07
    12.27.19

Amazing ice cream!

This ice creams texture is amazing. Its definitely worth the price. It taste delicious! This ice cream is luxury to have take the fee extra bucks and try its rich, sweet, smooth flavor!

• bonita7878 By  bonita7878
    06.01.18

Smoothly Decadent

Smooth, decadent, creamy, and buttery! I am a sucker for caramel and this satisfies every craving I have for it! I am a fan of dulce de leche to begin with, so this completes me especially on the weekends with a good book or movie and glass of red wine.

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

Best flavor ever

This is my daughter favorite flavor and also mine too. Is so creamy and yummy. We love it!

• Ravenwolf By  Ravenwolf
    05.31.18

Yummy goodness

This ice cream is truly a treat. A wonderful caramel flavor that is indulgent and satisfying. This ice cream is worth the price point when you need to treat yourself

• majay33 By  majay33
    05.30.18

Great Product

This is great-tasting ice cream. It is so rich and creamy. It is a wonderful treat.