Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30 infant Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• KNMoore18 By  KNMoore18
    07.13.18

Graco click connect snug ride 30

I personally hated my Graco snug ride 30. I have 3 children. My first two I had the Graco classic connect for them and loved it. I thought I was done having kids and gave away all baby stuff. My daughter was a wonderful surprise a few years later. My aunt had bought me this car seat. I did like how light it was. I hated the way the fabric felt. It was rough and scratchy. I hated the way the canopy wasn?t connected. Only by an elastic band type thing which always slipped and made it difficult to fold and unfold handle bar. The adjustment for the straps that is usually in between baby?s legs in front was in the back. It made it very difficult to adjust because you couldn?t do it with baby actually inside. It was hard to get straps even having to do it this way. I also feel the straps were either loosening on their own or because the adjustments were in back with a bright shiny metal piece my other kids kept messing with it and that was how the straps kept getting loose. Either way it was the most inconvenient car seat carrier ever. It was also very confusing when it came time to get stroller because Graco has two separate forms of click connect and they are not all compatible or interchangeable. I ended up getting into an accident. I will say the car seat did it?s job. My daughter 4 Months Old at the time had no injuries. I?m very grateful for that. I was required to get new car seat after accident and I had never been so relieved to get rid of something. I did more research before purchasing the replacement seat. I went with Chicco key fit and there is a world of difference. It?s so much more convenient and simple. All parts are durable and easy to understand. I feel much more comfortable with this car seat and it has met my needs better than the Graco click connect 30. I will say during researching for replacement I was impressed with the click connect 35. It would have been my next choice.

• Stephlm123 By  Stephlm123
    07.12.18

Love these snugrides

I love these Graco snugride carriers for baby. Seems snuggly and snug and I feel my baby is protected and looks comfortable and is happy.

• Csramp15 By  Csramp15
    10.26.17

This car seat is great! The only thing to keep in mind is if your baby is tall for their age. My daughter has been in the 90th + percintile for height, so she outgrew the height limit by 9 months on this car seat! Other than that, it was great and convenient to get in and out of the car and in and out of the stroller!

• lmcinty2 By  lmcinty2
    03.21.17

I love this car seat. It is rated up to 30 pounds and 30" tall so we didn't have to scramble to find a new car seat right away. In fact, my little man just turned one and we still use this seat for him. It comes with a newborn head support piece which is removable. The canopy can be rotated to follow the sun. My all time FAVORITE part is the click connect base. All you do is set the seat down and it clicks into place. When your ready, you hit a button and lift! No seatbelts, no messing with straps. You can even buy an extra base for your other vehicles! It also clicks into the Snugride stroller as well. Our first seat we got, we found that the foam piece was broken when we removed the cover to clean it. I called Graco and they were super helpful and gave us a free car seat. All we had to do was send in the old one, shipping paid plus we got to keep the cover off the old one! The prints are super cute too