Gold Peak Lemon Tea | SheSpeaks

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.09.20

I was surprised at just how much I liked Gold Peak Lemon Tea! I had never tried it before and plan on buying it regularly now. I find that some bottled teas have a "funny" after taste but not this one. Tasted clean and fresh!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.08.20

tastes fresh

Great tea. Good amount in single serve bottle. It tastes pretty fresh for a bottled tea.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.21.20

I really enjoy all of Gold Peak's tea products. They taste very natural, not artificial like some of their competitors. I remember years back, my sister told me there was a sweet tea she had picked up at a gas station and I just had to try it. I was thinking, "how good can it be?" But she was right. The first taste of that Gold Peak tea, and I was addicted. I've never gone back. Gold Peak is what I pick up when I want a authentic tasting sweet tea that doesn't just taste like sugar water.