Glad OdorShield with Gain Garbage bags Review | SheSpeaks

• tnargo By  tnargo
    09.14.21

GREAT product!

Love the smell, and how they stretch. Reasonably priced. All around GREAT product!!

• Rpeeples By  Rpeeples
    01.08.21

These smell great! They are the only trash bags that I use.

• Freelenmk By  Freelenmk
    12.26.20

Fantastic

Very durable bags with a great smell. The only trash bags I'll use.

• Shortcake82 By  Shortcake82
    12.23.20

Great product

Really strong hold and great scent! Masks the order from household junk. Price isn?t bad either.

• Tay0914 By  Tay0914
    12.22.20

I love the way they smell, the odor stays good even when horrible stuff is in the trash. They also hold a lot

• moont1gr By  moont1gr
    12.20.20

Glad to the Rescue

These bags hold up to everything I've thrown at them, even overstuffing as I tend to do. I've never had a bag rip on me and the stay on the can with no issue. The scent is pleasant but not overpowering and helps with the smells of the garbage. I would definitely recommend.

• sonnetdog By  sonnetdog
    12.19.20

Don't like the odor

I'm sorry I have to go against most here. The bags work fine - it is the smell that I can't stand. I don't think they smell great and the smell is very strong. Honestly the regular bags are much better. If you love things like perfumed air fresheners and scented candles you'll be fine with this I suppose. I really don't like most scented products - they all smell fake to me. Oh well

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    12.19.20

Overall very satisfied

Smell great. Tie on some of the bags aren?t the best and break as trying to tie them. Tough bags nothing broke through the sides though.

• Archie By  Archie
    12.18.20

I feel confident when I use Glad trash bags. They never break when I over stuff them. My favorite part is the combination with Febreeze, this helps the trash have a much better odor.

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.14.20

The only one I buy

Glad is the only garbage bag I buy. I love the new scents they are using, but really don't care for the new grey supposedly tougher bag.

• GrandmaSezSo By  GrandmaSezSo
    12.12.20

The fresh smell lasts

This is one of the kinds of trash bags I buy. I like the smell of it. It is fresh and clean smelling and the odor does last too.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    12.10.20

Nice quality

The best garbage bags! I love the fresh scent and that it helps keep my trash odors away and a fresh scent each time the lid is opened. They are also very sturdy and hold a lot. They come in a few different nice scents too!

• Zoiebabee By  Zoiebabee
    12.10.20

Glad garbage bags were already a great product. Then they added the Gain scent and now they are fantastic!!! I love the smell !

• bethlytle By  bethlytle
    12.09.20

Glad is the best!

I used to buy off brand garbage bags, but I love these Glad bags and won't buy anything else. We have to carry our garbage outside and across a trailer park and it's no fun if it tears and spills! Glad is definitely the way to go!

• mattsmom32 By  mattsmom32
    12.09.20

No more smelly trash can.

These bags are awesome because not only do they help eliminate the stink from the trash, but they keep your trash can itself smelling fresh. The yucky odors don't penetrate the plastic trash can when you use these. Win-win.