Gillette Venus Olay Razor | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• RozeReviews RozeReviews
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

Video Reviews

• KatieHopkins By  KatieHopkins
    07.19.19

One of my FAVS!

First of all, I love the 5 blades. I have very dark and course hair so I need a minimum of 4 blades on any razor to keep from having to shave the same area multiple times. The lotion bars are kind of slimy but I actually liked it. It left my skin silky and soft. The handle grip is also a huge plus for me. I hate not being able to have a good grip on a razor and dropping it in the shower. Over all I am very impressed and will continue to use and purchase this razor!

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    02.13.19

Impressed

I was absolutely impressed with this razor. I have tried tons over the years everytime a new one came out, and always ended up the same way. With this razor, I can actually not use shaving cream on my legs and not get cuts like with other brands. And it leaves my legs really smooth.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Goodbye stubble

My skin was so dry and rough before I used this razor now I don't have to worry about cutting myself in places like my ankles and knees super silky skin close shave I love this brand can't live without it I'd love to buy it again

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

Personally I Like These Razors And The Added Moisture Is A Plus But It's A Little Harder To Get A Closer Shave. Still Overall A Good Product

• CRichards By  CRichards
    05.21.16

This razor is very nice. It leaves a smooth shave and the moisturizer strips on the outside almost let you get away without using shave cream. However the blades seem to dull pretty quick but no faster than others I've used.

• peytoncarothers By  peytoncarothers
    05.12.16

Better than Breeze

I had the Breeze before this razor... Let me say this one kicks the Breeze out of the park. My legs feel so smooth after using!

• Jenn3283 By  Jenn3283
    02.24.16

This razer is amazing! It's one of the only ones I will use because of how much I love the shape for shaving! I don't ever have a problem with cutting myself either!

• Jenn3283 By  Jenn3283
    02.24.16

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    02.22.16

Love this product! Keeps my legs smooth and beautiful!

• Emmyg87 By  Emmyg87
    01.22.16

I love using olay products on my sensitive skin so when Venus added it to their razor I knew this would be a good razor. I have a skin disorder when I am not able to shave for periods of time and it's hard to find a razor that can keep from any razor burn afterwards. Its my number one and love the coupons I can use towards getting them at the store for a good price.