Gevalia Mocha Latte | SheSpeaks

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

YUCK!

I like Gevalia coffee but the lattee is awful! Won't ever try again in any flavor!

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

Love the flavor

My husband and I both love this coffee as a "treat" in the morning. Not only does it provide an overall yummy flavor, but the foam/frothy consistency is our favorite part. A definite must-try for the latte coffee lovers!

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.07.16

didn't work quite right

i had a box of this and it sounded really good, but i just turns out watery for me ever time

• Foxyroxy0 By  Foxyroxy0
    09.28.16

I really like this Mocha Latte by Gevalia! My mom came home with a box one day. It was the first thing I ever tried after I bought my kcup machine. It's so good! We all love it, it does get frothy and you don't need to add anything, the flavor is perfect. I definitely recommend these!

• mmtinga By  mmtinga
    03.14.15

I first tried Gevalia Mocha Latte after I received a free sample. I was not sure about having a coffee shop quality drink at home. I was pleasantly surprised. The rich taste of the mocha latte was now available to me any morning I wanted it and I could still be in my pj?s. You first open the foam packet and put it into your cup. Then you brew your coffee the normal way in your Keurig. When finished brewing, stir and the foam appears. Add sugar and cream if you like and enjoy a great cup of Johan.