Gevalia Kaffe House Blend Review | SheSpeaks

• laurenmazz By  laurenmazz
    04.26.16

Love it!

Gevalia coffees are hands down my favorite coffees to drink. I absolutely love the flavors, and the price is pretty decent - I can usually find it SOMEWHERE on sale, and almost always find coupons for it. Plus, the old commercial they used to air? So funny.

• hhigh1993 By  hhigh1993
    08.09.15

This is the best coffee I've had. Love it. It's smooth, and tasty but it's not bitter.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I got 2 free sample packs of this coffee. It smells just as good as it tastes.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

I received a free sample of this coffee, enough to make 12 8oz. cups. I must say I LOVED IT! The flavor was smooth and robust! The aroma while it brewed was satisfying to the nose. Yum! If you don't want to buy an entire bag of it there are free samples on hunt4freebies so go grab yours and try it for free before you buy it. One of my top favorites for sure!

• jintoki By  jintoki
    04.23.15

I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I can't rate and review this product very well in comparison to strength and flavor, but I didn't find it revolting or anything. I don't drink Americano, so I did mix in milk and sugar. I had no trouble finishing my cup.

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    04.07.15

This coffee was really good. It wasn't to strong and had a great flavor. I would buy this again.

• newyearsknight By  newyearsknight
    12.03.14

Well, this is a nice coffee for those who don't really want any punch in the brew. It's mild and not particularly what I want to wake me up in the morning. However, its not bad but as I said, it's not for me. I prefer stronger coffees.

• RNMichelle By  RNMichelle
    11.30.14

i love this coffee, it is mellow with a smooth taste but it still tastes like a rich coffee.

• superstar17at By  superstar17at
    08.13.14

I just tried this for the first time last week and it had a great flavor very smooth taste and smelled great. I loved it and will defiantly buy soon.

• lgodsey By  lgodsey
    08.10.14

Great coffee!!! So mellow. I love this company they are always give away sample and coupons.

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

I was pleased with this coffee. The taste was good , rich and smooth.

• JilldeTrabajos By  JilldeTrabajos
    08.05.14

It's not the best coffee in the world, but it's quite tasty. It's rich and strong without being bitter or overpowering.

• christyhartley3 By  christyhartley3
    04.05.14

Very good coffee!

• SavinSamm101 By  SavinSamm101
    12.03.13

I love the commerical , I think the guy on there is prince charming lol, anyways I love the taste of Gevalia's coffee. I personally like the macho yummy! The also have the machine cup and instant. I tried them all! I love them all. The price is a bit much so I buy it on holidays and when it's on sell. Very strong confident taste. Amazingly Delicious!! http://instagram.com/p/hcbKV-i1jl/

• beccalynnlove By  beccalynnlove
    11.21.13

this is amazing coffee. I cant wake up and live without it.