Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

The Gerber puffs are a hit with my littlest. He loves the taste which makes him want to eat them. However i only gave it 4 stars because they do tend to get stale which poses a choking hazard. Just make sure you watch how long you have them laying around after opening.

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

babies and myself love them

Every baby I have ever taken care of has loved these. I tried them too just to see if they were gross like some baby food, but I would eat these as a snack without the kids around

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Taste great

Ok Gerber out did them selfs with this one I?m gonna start off with the container open and close lid witch is awesome!!! Now to the taste wow they are great my kids loved them and so do I lol

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

My child loved these! They are easy to hold, pick up, and eat. They dissolve quickly and babies/toddlers love them!

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

This is a great product for a beginning eater but my daughter struggled with how much they stuck to her fingers when damp.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    08.31.18

My daughter loved these. My older children would even try to steal them. A very good snack when on the go.

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for learning to eat

THese are perfect for tiny fingers and beginner eaters.

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Sneak in

Melt in your mouth yumminess. Every single one of my children had no complaints. Dissolvable and able to sneak in vegetables

• Dahling By  Dahling
    04.19.18

excellent healthy happy snack for person with braces.

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

Amazing snack

All of my kids loved these. They get soft fast and are full of flavor. There are many different flavor to choose from which is a huge plus to me. I would definitely recommend!