Gerber Puffs Review | SheSpeaks

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Great

Favorite kids snack, we still sometimes buy it as their toddlers now and still love it as much as they did as babies. Love how it comes in many varieties of flavors. All very good.

• Mhebert16 By  Mhebert16
    08.12.20

Delicious

Absolutely love the puffs. I love how they come in so many different flavors. My daughter loved them and they taste good for parents too!!

• Vbreeebb By  Vbreeebb
    08.03.20

Love

My daughter really enjoys these and they are so easy for her to eat without me worrying She will get choked. I love how easy of a snack it is for her

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.18.20

Gerber Puffs are good for fine motor too!!!!

I have never met a little bundle of joy who does not like Gerber Puffs. These are a crowd-pleaser!

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.08.20

Great Product

Gerber Puffs all my kids loved these when they were little. Such a great product and a great snack for babies.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Gerber Puffs are great because you can sit out a couple at a time and keep the rest fresh.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

Delicious Treat

We love these at our house, they never fail to be a delicious treat.

• eview1 By  eview1
    06.05.20

Crunchy, healthy snack-perfect for anyone.

I don't have any kids so I buy these for myself because they are so good to eat for a snack. The Gerber veggie snacks are tasty, low fat and low calorie. They are very crunchy and tasty.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    06.05.20

A Great Snack

These are such a great snack for little ones! I love how easy they are to take on the go, and it is easy for little ones to feed themselves and they seem to love the taste!

• Michellelbaker By  Michellelbaker
    04.29.20

My grandson loves these little snacks. He eats the generic just fine to and not so expensive. Could go down in price

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

My infant loves these! They're a great way to introduce finger foods, and even though she doesn't have teeth yet she's able to eat these well since they dissolve quickly.

• glad2bamom By  glad2bamom
    12.19.19

awesome taste

My kids love these Gerber puffs. They are super easy to digest and yummy for kiddos. My kids love sweet potato flavor.

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample of eat free sugar free oil palm free oil colza

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

great snack

My kids love these. They are a great healthy snack and are great to take on the go without being messy

• samanthalynn775 By  samanthalynn775
    10.07.19

Quick snack

My son loves these veggie puffs! It?s a great quick snack. You can take it on the go and it?s very convenient to have. If you have little ones I reckoned d having these on hand!