Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• BoyMommyX2 By  BoyMommyX2
    04.30.19

The Gerber Puffs Sweet Potato is a fav, but...

My 1 year old son absolutely loves the sweet potato flavor and has been eating them since he was able to. My only complaint is they go stale kinda fast because the cap / lid isn?t air tight...

• JoBevara By  JoBevara
    04.11.19

Life saver

This product was a life saver with my first kid. My baby loved this and helped him in growing his habit of self eating

• mamatruth By  mamatruth
    02.27.19

Puffs are the best!

I love this product!!! The puffs are just the right size for little fingers learning how to grab things. The product melts in the mouth so there is little concern of chocking. They taste great and travel easily in a diaper bag.

• mccloudlace By  mccloudlace
    01.03.19

every last one of my kids love these snacks they went through maybe two in only two days the flavors are good and they are perfect when you go to the doctors office or shopping and your kids wont stop yelling just pop some of these in their mouths and watch them turn into angels

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

The Gerber puffs are a hit with my littlest. He loves the taste which makes him want to eat them. However i only gave it 4 stars because they do tend to get stale which poses a choking hazard. Just make sure you watch how long you have them laying around after opening.

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

babies and myself love them

Every baby I have ever taken care of has loved these. I tried them too just to see if they were gross like some baby food, but I would eat these as a snack without the kids around

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Taste great

Ok Gerber out did them selfs with this one I?m gonna start off with the container open and close lid witch is awesome!!! Now to the taste wow they are great my kids loved them and so do I lol

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

My child loved these! They are easy to hold, pick up, and eat. They dissolve quickly and babies/toddlers love them!

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

This is a great product for a beginning eater but my daughter struggled with how much they stuck to her fingers when damp.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    08.31.18

My daughter loved these. My older children would even try to steal them. A very good snack when on the go.