Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• Laniejane Laniejane
    07.13.20

Perfect base for delicate under eye skin

I get so many compliments on this under eye treatment! I love that it?s good for my delicate under eye skin and I can dab a bit of foundation over it and it blends in perfectly. This is definitely a best buy and on my top 5 list!
  • trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• Laniejane By  Laniejane
    07.13.20

Perfect base for delicate under eye skin

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    04.28.20

Great!

So easy to use and helps me with my saggy eyes every morning! I will continue buying it and I will recommend to everyone who wants a quality product that will help their skin t to be glowing and healthy!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.16.20

I found that it worked well for me. It was easy to apply and even felt good applying it. It smelled good as well I love Garnier products

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.11.20

It helped reduce my puffiness under my eyes a bit but I expected more. I will use it again though becasue I like the cool feeling of the rollerball part and I don't give up on a product after just trying it one time.

• kathylee78 By  kathylee78
    04.05.20

Lifesaver

This product is perfect for puffy eyes. Really helps to de-puff and with continue use the dark circles look less noticeable.

• olesyaaaa By  olesyaaaa
    11.24.19

Depends on skin type!

It's an amazing feeling once you put it on, bur it doesn't do much, like any other eye cream.

• insomniacwonderland By  insomniacwonderland
    07.31.19

Helps under-eye circles

Works well in the morning, great after little sleep.

• emma0420 By  emma0420
    07.28.19

I wanted to love it.

The Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller was something that I really wanted to love. It does feel good and cool on the under eyes meaning it can depuff them, but it really isn't an immediate result.

• aminator By  aminator
    07.24.19

Didn't do anything

I did not see any improvement after using this. You could do the same thing with your fingers as the roller, just press lightly under eyes.

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Not Great

This item is cost friendly but I don?t think the quality is great. It does cool your eyes but it can really irritate them, as far as a difference I have not noticed anything after using for a couple months.