Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• Msdreat Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.27.19

Quick way to cleans your face

This product is amazing I love how it gets your face clean the first time around.I use it when I am to tired to use a cleanser at night

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Pointless and painful

I used one of their products "for sensitive" skin. It did not remove my makeup and it burned my skin. Seriously, I had a rash for days!

• Funny-girl By  Funny-girl
    03.12.19

Highly recommend.

This stuff is really great i use for just to take off my eye makeup works really good I highly recommend this.

• Woo-hoo By  Woo-hoo
    11.29.18

Fantastic Makeup Remover

I am on my second bottle of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water and it works great. I purchased the All-in-1 for All Skin Types and it removes all my makeup even my waterproof mascara. And I do not have to rinse it off. I use it everyday and it works good to clean face off after working out. The Garnier Micellar water has not caused any breakouts or drying out my skin. And I love that it has No oil, fragrances or alcohol.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.25.18

I love this stuff! I used this cleanser to take off my makeup and to wipe my skin off at the end of the day. This stuff was a lifesaver when taking my makeup off! I'd highly recommend this product to anyone that has a hassle taking off makeup and wants something that's going to leave their skin feeling super smooth.

• Jcsnyder1417 By  Jcsnyder1417
    09.20.18

Nice and clean

Perfect to remove the make up or just to clean our face deeper I really recommend i5 it?s easy to find

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I love this, I have worn light makeup, heavy makeup, and even waterproof makeup and this product removes my makeup easily.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Always repurchase

Works with my VERY sensitive skin. Removes makeup quickly and easily. Very affordable.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Even face paint

Not only does this remove makeup well without irritation, it removes face paint. I had some face paint crayons that would not come off. I scrubbed with water and a towel and nothing happed. I even tried soap! This miceller water took it right off with minimal scrubbing.