Garnier Garnier Micellar Water Review | SheSpeaks

• loves2travel By  loves2travel
    08.16.20

ONLY BUY MICELLAR , ITS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

Micellar Water is absolutely the best!! I have very sensitive skin , this micellar water the pink one removes makeup perfectly. I use water proof mascara and let me tell you , this is the only one I use to even remove my mascara with a breeze, my granddaughter loves it too for her special effects makeup , she said this is amazing. I went and bought 30 bottles just in case there were discontinued

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Garnier Garnier Micellar Water is great for getting makeup off. It is gentle and effective while also being hydrating.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.05.20

works great

I got some samples to try and I love how well it leaves my face feeling clean and soft

• Helenmega By  Helenmega
    05.21.20

Cheaper and have same quality

I found a Sephora coupon at Paylesswithcoupon and try this for fist time. Thanks god! Best dupe of BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O. Cheaper and have same quality.

• Brittany83 By  Brittany83
    05.01.20

Garnier Micellar Water

Micellar Water is one of my favorite skincare items to ever hit the market! Its gentle on my skin and does get my makeup off! I've never broken out or had a bad reaction to this product! I also have dry skin and most products leave my skin very dry! This product doesn't! Ive been using this for several years and that wont change!

• SloAsh By  SloAsh
    04.29.20

100 % recommend

I use this more often than make up wipes that stings or drys up to fast. It is so refreshing to my skin. My face feel clean

• kathylee78 By  kathylee78
    04.05.20

Nice product.

As for typical applications for this product, it is a fantastic stand alone facial cleanser. I like the fact that it doesn?t feel oily or heavy like other waters do. A little really does go a long way, and is perfect for those nights when you?re so sleepy you can?t bother with a full routine. I?ve recommended this product to anyone that would listen! Garnier also makes a travel size bottle that I keep with me at all times.

• theresap_ By  theresap_
    03.05.20

Micellar water rather than make up wipes

I definitely recommend this for removing makeup. I would agree that micellar water is better than makeup wipes as it does not put as much pressure on the skin like makeup wipes. I prefer using micellar water than make up wipes and Garnier does the trick!

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Nice cleanser

I was a little skeptical of this at first. It really does remove makeup easily, even long wearing and waterproof. It smells amazing and leaves skin clean and moisturized.

• AshleyMiller1988 By  AshleyMiller1988
    02.02.20

Love this

Absolutely love this product!! Its the best makeup remover I have found

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

Micellar water for the win

I have been purchasing this product ever since it first launched a few years back. Soft light weight and extremely efficient. I use this every evening when taking my makeup off. Leaves a hydrating finish.

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

Absolutely one of the best makeup remover! Easily removes even the waterproof mascara! Highly recommended!

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

LOVE!!!

Love love love!!! Makes taking even THE MOST STUBBORN waterproof make up off super easy!!!

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Sensitive skin, this is for you!

As someone with sensitive skin, most makeup remover wipes leave my skin red and irritated. As such, I've been looking for an alternative; this is the one! I usually apply some of the water to a cotton pad and it works like a charm.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.01.19

A+++

Love this item! Super refreshing. Clean feeling. And just ridiculously easy to cleanse face with that there should be absolutely NO reason not to clean your face with, with this product in stores!! Also love the fact that its unscented..seems even more clean as a result