Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• Msdreat Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• Helenmega By  Helenmega
    05.21.20

Cheaper and have same quality

I found a Sephora coupon at Paylesswithcoupon and try this for fist time. Thanks god! Best dupe of BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O. Cheaper and have same quality.

• Brittany83 By  Brittany83
    05.01.20

Garnier Micellar Water

Micellar Water is one of my favorite skincare items to ever hit the market! Its gentle on my skin and does get my makeup off! I've never broken out or had a bad reaction to this product! I also have dry skin and most products leave my skin very dry! This product doesn't! Ive been using this for several years and that wont change!

• SloAsh By  SloAsh
    04.29.20

100 % recommend

I use this more often than make up wipes that stings or drys up to fast. It is so refreshing to my skin. My face feel clean

• kathylee78 By  kathylee78
    04.05.20

Nice product.

As for typical applications for this product, it is a fantastic stand alone facial cleanser. I like the fact that it doesn?t feel oily or heavy like other waters do. A little really does go a long way, and is perfect for those nights when you?re so sleepy you can?t bother with a full routine. I?ve recommended this product to anyone that would listen! Garnier also makes a travel size bottle that I keep with me at all times.

• theresap_ By  theresap_
    03.05.20

Micellar water rather than make up wipes

I definitely recommend this for removing makeup. I would agree that micellar water is better than makeup wipes as it does not put as much pressure on the skin like makeup wipes. I prefer using micellar water than make up wipes and Garnier does the trick!

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Nice cleanser

I was a little skeptical of this at first. It really does remove makeup easily, even long wearing and waterproof. It smells amazing and leaves skin clean and moisturized.

• AshleyMiller1988 By  AshleyMiller1988
    02.02.20

Love this

Absolutely love this product!! Its the best makeup remover I have found

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

Micellar water for the win

I have been purchasing this product ever since it first launched a few years back. Soft light weight and extremely efficient. I use this every evening when taking my makeup off. Leaves a hydrating finish.

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

Absolutely one of the best makeup remover! Easily removes even the waterproof mascara! Highly recommended!

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

LOVE!!!

Love love love!!! Makes taking even THE MOST STUBBORN waterproof make up off super easy!!!