Fritolay tostitos scoops Review | SheSpeaks

• LisaFencil77 By  LisaFencil77
    02.11.21

Good chips

Anytime I?m in the mood for chips and dip, these are my go to.

• katrinasolano By  katrinasolano
    02.08.21

I buy these scoops and use them for all the dips that I make. Love them

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.07.21

Yum LOVE Fritolay tostitos scoops

I LOVE Fritolay tostitos scoops. It is so easy to scoop up salsa (my favorite), dip or cheese. it holds the salsa quite well without breaking. I honestly feel these bags only come with one or two broken scoops vs the regular tortillas that always have a bunch broken ones at the bottom. Great day to have some today for Super Bowl.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    02.04.21

Perfect for dipping!

Fritolay tostitos scoops are delicious and perfect for dipping! They are sturdy so they can hold about anything.

• Jay2106 By  Jay2106
    04.05.20

Perfect Bite each time

I absolutely love the Tostitos Scoops. I can eat them by themselves. My favorite way to eat them is with montecitos cheese and make the cheesiest nachos. I sent the cheese itself aside and scoop and little or as much cheese in each bite. I also love eating ceviche with them. Again, with the chips aside and scoop. Each bite is perfect. I love because they are thick enough but not too thick. They are also salted just enough and not seasoned so you can pair them with everything.

• ashley90 By  ashley90
    11.14.16

Decent

Good tasting and works good for grabbing up dips. Can be decent priced when you find a sale

• India75 By  India75
    11.09.16

Great for dips of any kind. I use these for every party , my family and I love this one

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.18.16

These are my go to chips when I am having dip. I like that they are able to scoop

• LynVazquez By  LynVazquez
    04.07.16

These are fun chips to eat with, as they can scoop up lots of dip your choice or make excellent stuffed nachos with. They are a good size, tastes great and sturdy. No breaking this chip upon dipping.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    04.06.16

This is the perfect chip for some queso dip or some salsa.

• shovlin02 By  shovlin02
    02.24.16

summer time is full of cook outs for my family and friends we love dips this is our go to chip beacuse they taste great and love the spoon like appearance makes it so easy to eat dips

• kmandrews128 By  kmandrews128
    02.24.16

These are much better than regular Tostitos since they do not break when dipping them and they hold a lot of dip!

• DJRW76 By  DJRW76
    02.24.16

I use this for parties with my homemade dip. The scoops are much better than the triangles.

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.17.15

Scoops are like the best for eating salsa or nacho cheese with! 5 stars!

• cflint By  cflint
    08.09.15

Great taste and even better for enjoying your favorite dip!!