Frank's Red Hot Sauce Review | SheSpeaks

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    07.20.20

put it on everything!

we actually out that "$hit on everythang"!! great for any food items for an added taste.

• LindseySal99 By  LindseySal99
    07.18.20

Best hot sauce hands down!

Franks reds hot sauce is the only hot sauce I use. I have been using it on my foods for 5 years now and absolutely can?t get enough of it! It has a nice spicy flavor that isn?t too overbearing. I definitely recommend this hot sauce.

• LindseySal99 By  LindseySal99
    07.18.20

Best hot sauce hands down!

• rolliepollie By  rolliepollie
    07.17.20

Hot -- Hot Sauce

I recently tried this hot sauce for the first time. I have to say it is HOT. I have tried other hot sauces that I feel have a better flavor but this is still a good sauce. If you do not like things that are pretty hot I would stay away from this one. If you are in to the "hotter the better" then this is the sauce for you. The sauce lasts a long time. Seems a little thin to me; so if you pour on a plate to use as a dip - it definitely is a bit runny. I feel this over all was a good purchase and I will purchase it again in the future.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    07.16.20

Love it!

I love this hot sauce!!! It?s the right amount of flavor and heat. I add it to so many dishes and sandwiches that I make.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    07.16.20

Put this "_ _ it on everything

My family and I love this stuff and literally put it on everything. We eat it on eggs, vegetables, pizza, etc. It is spicy but not so hot that you can't tolerate it. It is very versatile.

• Fourleos By  Fourleos
    09.27.18

Perfect for Hot WIngs

One of my favorite products for making hot wings. Great taste and thickness. Perfect for dipping, adding a bit of taste and/or making a sauce.

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    09.27.18

I love this hot sauce. I use it in pretty much everything that requires spice. I use it by itself, with fries and even mix it with ketchup to eat with fries. I use it in my burgers and kebabs. I use it even in salad. It tastes amazing and just like how I like it, spicy.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Another must have in my household this and the Frank's red hot wing sauce we love them both and use both of them for a variety of things from wings to buffalo chicken dip! Not too spicey jist the right amount of kick to it.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Best hot sauce

This is my husband's favorite hot sauce. He uses it everytime he makes his hot wings. Everybody always gives him compliments on them. He calls it his secret ingredient. We are sad that we can not get Frank's thick hot sauce where we live.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

I put this on everything lol

I love spicy food so if you love hot sauce this is the right sauce for you

• Emily_the_mermaid By  Emily_the_mermaid
    07.03.16

This is by far my favorite hot sauce. It goes great in everything and it is not too hot.

• Brownhare16 By  Brownhare16
    07.03.16

Good taste

This give a good flavor to my food and just enough heat with out being to hot and over powering the tast of my food plus the price is good.

• PoconoMacMomma By  PoconoMacMomma
    06.26.15

My favorite hot sauce especially when I am making wings!