Folgers Coffee Review | SheSpeaks

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

Quality You Can Count On

Folger's coffee is something I've been drinking most of my life. It's strong and bold. I prefer Folger's because it brings back memories of growing up and drinking a hot beverage in the morning. It's always a welcome start to the day and has high quality you can count on.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.13.20

Folgers

Folgers is my current favorite brand. I especially love the dark roast. Consistent great quality coffee.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    11.12.20

Great Tatsing Coffee!

Folgers has a nice smooth taste and The price is pretty reasonable! I I have been drinking Folgers for years and i love it in the morning time!! Its just great!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.09.20

Eh...

This used to be my favorite coffee, but some time in the last few years it's changed. Now its not as fresh and bold tasting as it used to be

• cheryl_19572003 By  cheryl_19572003
    10.31.20

Folgers in you cup

folgers is a great tasting coffee.it dose not have a bitter taste.i have used folgers coffee now for about 50years

• sisydc57 By  sisydc57
    10.27.20

Folgers in my cup!

Folgers medium roast is a great coffee my husband and I love this coffee so much we would drink it every day! At family gatherings it is a mandatory staple to have Folgers medium roast as our main coffee drink. And all family members all ways compliment me on the coffee that I serve. I make a great cup of coffee thanks to Folgers!

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Can't beat Folgers coffee

Drinking a cup right now. Can't beat Folgers coffee as far as I am concerned. I love coffee but I am not a coffee connoisseur. I just love coffee and this is my go to.

• Kissmekatedelta88 By  Kissmekatedelta88
    07.22.20

Folgers Classic Coffee

Awesome product! What would I do without you in the morning Baby!

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

Best for home brewing!

My go-to coffee every morning! It has amazing flavor, and it's the only coffee I truly love brewing at home. It runs in the family, as my siblings and parents also exclusively brew folgers!

• JoBevara By  JoBevara
    04.11.19

Yes yes

Folgers is one of the coffees which I need first in morning to wake me up from my bed.

• Mombie By  Mombie
    04.04.19

Folgers Medium Roast Coffee

My go to brand. The aroma is like no other in my opinion, as well as the taste. The different strengths, flavors, and overall affordability is an added bonus. I will definitely continue to purchase this product. I definitely recommend at least trying the product, and have had friends switch to this brand.

• AndolinaZ By  AndolinaZ
    05.23.17

I never go a day without it.

Folgers is the only coffee I buy for my home brewer. I love that they have so many varieties to match all different tastes. My favorites are the Gourmet Supreme and the Black Silk. Such a great flavor, you can tell they are a quality brand. Never wake up without my Folgers.

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

The best

My favorite coffee. I love waking up every morning and opening the lid to the fresh smell and the smell of the coffee going all through the house. It's always fresh and better than any other coffee.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    04.04.17

Good coffee

I love waking up to the smell of folgers coffee first thing in the morning.

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

This is by far my most, absolute, favorite coffee ever!