Fluffer Nutter S'mores
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 1 s'more
Upscale s'mores with a peanut butter layer
graham cracker rectangle (=2 squares)
marshmallows (large size)
Hershey bar (regular size)
1. Break graham cracker rectangle into 2 squares
2. Spread peanut butter on each graham cracker square
3. Toast 2 marshmallows to desired level of char
4. Place 1 toasted marshmallow on each peanut-buttered graham cracker square
5. Place hershey bar on 1 marshmallow stack
6. Invert other marshmallow-graham cracker on top of the hershey bar stack
other recipes in desserts
Perfect for chocolate cake!
A healthier take on a kid-friendly classic! The panko/almond breading mixture gives the chicken a light yet satisfyingly crunchy texture.
Fried Apples can be used as breakfast, a side dish, or even dessert!