Fage Greek Yogurt Review | SheSpeaks

• Irenes By  Irenes
    12.08.19

Creamy Fage Greek yogurt

Fage Greek yogurt is plain tasty thick creamy that you could add honey with nuts or marmalade

• Hrudicil5 By  Hrudicil5
    10.18.18

Not much different than sour cream

We used this to replace sour cream on tacos, chili etc. I also use this to bake yummy cakes and muffins.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

High protein

I love the high protein in Greek yogurt and I especially love fage because it offers plain nonfat options. I sometimes mix fruit and honey to mine for extra nutrients and flavor

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

Total is the only original greek yogurt

I am Greek, i live in Greece and i can confirm that this is the best Greek yogurt ! soft, tasty not so " thick" as other Greek yogurts ! it is the best yogurt for eating your cereal with , with rice or you can add in the total small cubes of cucumber !!! Total is the only original greek yogurt !

• alleesyi By  alleesyi
    02.23.16

Fage greek 0%fat or 2%fat yogurt either plain or flavored is the best yogurt I have ever tried. It is thick, rich and tastes decadent. I love that it has plenty of protein making it a worthwhile snack. I would recommend this to family and friends with out hesitation, can't wait to go to the store and buy more.

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

the best healthy yogurt brand rich and high in protein i always buy it

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.17.15

This is my favorite Greek yogurt and I've tried a few.

• vieprivee1 By  vieprivee1
    08.24.15

GREAT yogurt. Rich and creamy and delicious! A great treat!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.15.15

This yogurt is one of my favorite! Its creamy and thick, great for my cereal and my cooking!

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I liked this yogurt but it is not my favorite: it is not very sweet, I would say it even has a little aftertaste. It is more expensive than other brands. I would recommend it for those who like plain yogurt.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

Fage pretty much writes the book on Greek yogurt. Once I tasted this product, I never went back to flavored cups.

• edjona By  edjona
    09.29.14

Boy, does this yogurt bring back memories. I lived in Greece for 3 years and Fage was huge there obviously. Ever since then I have enjoyed it. It is extra thick just like plain yogurt should be. I like it mixed in with rice for lunch or dinner and mixed with honey, nuts and fruits for dessert. Yum. I must say though that being an Eastern European I make a mean plain yogurt myself.

• ELW83014 By  ELW83014
    09.29.14

the yogurt has a different taste but over all good

• MissSmarty By  MissSmarty
    09.20.14

Hands down my FAVORITE greek yogurt EVER. I absolutely love this greek yogurt. I use it to bake and cook with or nosh with some cherry jam. I don't think I will ever eat another brand, ever!

• humsale By  humsale
    09.18.14

i was a great Chobani fan, one day was looking for a cheaper good tasting alternative and this didnt fail me. I heard a lot of good reviews about it tasting the best out of all greek yogurts which is true. It tastes better than Chobani in taste but if you are looking for high protein content and clean thick greek yogurt that tastes the best in flavours also then chobani is the way to go. I find only this plain one out of all Fage yogurts to taste the best.