Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• Brittany_S Brittany_S
    07.27.18

Incorrect information

Why all the hate on Fabuloso? Also, before leaving a review people need to make sure their information is correct. Fabuloso IS a disinfectant. It has a wide range of uses from laundry, to mopping, to sanitizing. I even have a spray nozzle attached to a small bottle of mine for quick clean ups. If the smell is too strong you can dilute it with water. Plus at an average of $1 for a small bottle, it's pretty inexpensive. It comes in many different scents to customise for your home or season. While I understand it may not be what some people need, Fabuloso is a keeper for me.

• edgsnena By  edgsnena
    03.24.20

Fabuloso not a disinfectant

Fabuloso is a great cleaner and not overwhelming if diluted properly. Fabuloso is a cleaner only, not a disinfectant and yes I checked. Checked the FAQs on the product site and CDC. Fabuloso Complete has hydrogen peroxide and disinfectants but not regular Fabuloso. Should always clean and then disinfect anyway.

• Hlowrance2018 By  Hlowrance2018
    03.09.20

We use fabuloso in our home to clean our stove, fridge floors and counters as well as the tub. It also has a great scent

• YZIDAS By  YZIDAS
    03.09.20

This comes in a super CONCENTRATE😬

If Im not mistaken the gallon size you get 85 gal. of cleaning solution if you're following directions. Ive only seen the concentrate. Is it available in another form? I'd urge folks to read instructions before using ANY cleaning agent.Common sense?. If more than one is available, Suggest:pay attention to which you're buying. My dad uses it. He DOES NOT DILUTE IT AS DIRECTED. I can't stand it! It makes me nauseous. I immediately open doors and windows, turn on ceiling fans, with urgency taken if smoke filled a room from fire or a carbon monoxide alert! TO BE CLEAR, I'm NOT saying Fabuloso should be viewed as toxic. I can't speak to that. I have no idea, not having researched it to a degree that warrants judgement of that nature. I am looking into it (which is how I found this site), as a result of my father who blatantly disregards the instructions- on a daily basis! I be taken my little one to the ER more than once for asthma attack after a pellet stove lighting went wrong (good one mom) or sage burned as incense /a cleansing ect. So far we havent gone from his use of fabuloso, but I want to be sure that it's not doing silent damage to any of us. At very least, the smell is beyond overpowering and FEELS as if it's toxic FOR ME., Whether it is or not, it remains extremely unpleasant FOR ME when used incorrectly. I was compelled to post here, after seeing several posts with statements like, "you may dilute if you PREFER" , and even a suggestion that doing so will have weakened its cleaning ability. Perhaps, they are referring to diluting it FURTHER from the 1-cap per gallon instructions or are they referring to diluting, versus not at all?Thanks!

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

It'll get the job done

It's beyond over-scented, which creates major problems for asthmatics or others with breathing/lung conditions. Diluting can help with the scent, however it greatly diminishes the effectiveness. If you only have a buck and need something, it will work. If you want something that doesn't smell like pine, this is what you're looking for. However, please don't use this to clean your business! I had a severe asthma attack in more than once place that used this and absolutely cannot return because non-asthmatics don't understand the danger this stuff poses.

• reviewpro423 By  reviewpro423
    08.09.19

Best All-Purpose Cleaner

We use Fabuloso in our cleaning business and it?s the best all purpose cleaner I?ve found (and I?ve tried ALL of them). We dilute a small amount into a spray bottle filled with water and use it on everything including bathroom surfaces to clean. We?ve tested it on glass and it works with out leaving any streaks. We dilute a quarter cup of Fabuloso into a gallon of hot water for mopping floors too. If you want it to kill germs just add some rubbing alcohol to the mixture (make sure to use cold water when diluting with the rubbing alcohol). Adding the rubbing alcohol also cuts the drying time down by a lot. Overall fantastic, and affordable product that I, and my clients love!

• Ilookeditup By  Ilookeditup
    08.16.18

I called Colgate Palmolive and Fabuloso is NOT a disinfectant. Smells good and cleans well but it won't kill germs.

• Kbud75 By  Kbud75
    08.11.18

Love it

I use Fabuloso all the time for cleaning. It makes my house smell so good and fresh.

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

I like fabuloso smell

I used this product in my house for a good Smell just that

• Brittany_S By  Brittany_S
    07.27.18

Incorrect information

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

I'd give half a star if possible - this stuff is ridiculous - NO IDEA HOW it's still on the market