Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

long lasting

Long lasting, solid lines. The liquid liner itself lasts forever and does not dry out quickly.

• Slave2my7 By  Slave2my7
    06.14.19

🖤

Eyeko eyeliners have quickly become my favorite! They make a beautiful wing. The black is blackkkkkkk. I'm a fan!

• jaylexis2015 By  jaylexis2015
    12.03.17

I tried this eyeliner at a beauty store. It held up great although I had a little smudging. I really wish this was a waterproof eyeliner because the color and precision is fantastic.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Loved this!! Got it as a sample, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to apply as a liquid eyeliner.

• spaghettogoat By  spaghettogoat
    07.20.17

Best Eyeliner

This is honestly my favorite eyeliner. It so easy to use and the product is extremely black and stays like that all day. I will be repurchasing.

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

Amazing!

I use this everyday, Love it! It lasts all day and the product actually lasts a while.. It almost seems like it's an unending bottle! I will be buying this again.. and I pick this Eye Liner over the more expensive brand name ones like.. Kat Von D's Tattoo liner. I love this better!

• slawson20 By  slawson20
    04.29.17

I was actually introduced to this product through ipsy. Absolutely love this liner. It creates the most elegant yet bold look especially on my brown eyes.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    04.03.17

Makes your eyes pop!

I really like this and I use this 90% of the time when I do my makeup daily. It can b a little tricky to do thinner lines because it is a thicker tip. It's all about the angle and way you hold it. If you get those two down this will yield awesome results. The staying power of this liner is unbelievable. I've had to invest in some good eye makeup remover!! This liner just makes your eyes pop and even a makeup novice has a professional look! I get so many compliments when I wear it! I definitely recommend!

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

This is one of my go-to everyday products. The tip's varying size allows for more precision in the size of the line being drawn. It stays on for the entire day, which is necessary in my book. Also, it is a very intense black and doesn't have that faded look that many liquid eyeliners do.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

I actually love and recommend this product it is by far one of the best I ever had it last long strong color doesn't fade away