Excedrin Migraine Review | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    01.18.21

Kicks Migraines!

I suffer from migraines that always hit at a bad time. I can say that Excedrin Migraine really works! I can take a couple pills and within a few hours my migraine is gone or at least dull.

• SGabrelcik By  SGabrelcik
    01.14.21

Extremely effective

I often get migraines and this is the only over the counter one that works extremely well.

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

This is one of my favorites. As far as knocking my migraines down to a minimum, this is the only one that actually works for me. I would definitely recommend this to anyone whom suffer from migraines.

• jenlynn0720 By  jenlynn0720
    12.27.20

The caffeine in the pills is the best idea due to most people being dependent on it anyways

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    12.19.20

I love Excedrin. It's a great brand that works very well for me. I get pretty much instant relief compared to other brands.

• Bunnyhop By  Bunnyhop

Love This Product

This medication has helped my migraines and headaches so much over the years! I don't know what I would have done without it! I take prescription meds every day for my migraines but some days, I need to take Excedrin and I'm so glad it's there for me!

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969

Perfect Relief

I am 51 and have migraines since age 2. I have been on every over the counter product to every prescription, and NONE of it works. The prescriptions make me sick or tighten my chest and increase my breathing, flush my face. The OTC products are a waste of time. Excedrin has the perfect combination of Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and caffeine and in the right amounts. Many others aren't in the same milligrams, leaving you with half the headache that rebounds. Excedrin is the best and this seller offers a large bottle (300 counts) for less than I spend on a 100 count! (mind you, the regular green box of Excedrin is the same exact ingredients and the same milligrams. Excedrin just uses two labels to reach a wider audience. I cannot live without it.

• mcasella By  mcasella

High in Caffeine

Not good if you are sensitive to caffeine. I tried it and was sick to my stomach. It is mostly a caffeine pill.

• Loepsie By  Loepsie
    12.14.20

The Best Relief!

Having suffered with migraines for many years, I've tried a lot of prescription medications to help stop this horrible pain when it occurs. Nothing has ever helped me as much as Excedrin Migraine has. It's very reasonably priced, easy to find, and it works faster for me than any prescription meds. I also feel overall better with no migraine hangover afterwards. I have a bottle of this in my purse, my car, my medicine cabinet, at work and in my night table. I won't ever be without it. It's been a life saver.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.06.20

Best Migraine medicine

Excedrin Migraine is the best. Whenever I start to get one and I take this it goes away pretty quickly . I find it to be the best out there.

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    06.05.20

A great supplement to prescription medicine

Unfortunately, I live with migraines. Using this means that I don't have to rely on my prescription as much. It relieves my pain along with a short nap. This helps me function in daily life.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    06.05.20

Bye Migraine

Nothing relieves my migraines like Excedrin. I take two right when I feel a migraine coming and within an hour or less it's gone.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    03.15.20

Headstrong

Migraines have been my Achilles heel for many years. As a health-care provider w/Auto-Immune disorder, I can't afford to not be at my best. Excederin Migraine for me has been an absolute life saver. It is to date the only medicine I've taken that's stops the throbbing and nausea within 30 minutes. Additionally, it's so affordable and accessible. I would give this prodict a 10 if I could.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Better than perscription medication

I have suffered for years since 14 with migraines...every medication my doctor perscribed me didnt do the job for one reason or another. Excedrin migraine works a charm and has never let me down. Light and sound sensitive..even smells..excruciating pains.. Quick work time..no negative side effects.

• KellyG1985 By  KellyG1985
    09.01.19

Better than Tylenol

I have never taken an excedrin that didnt help get rid of my headache.