Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment Review | SheSpeaks

• EricaD By  EricaD

Multipurpose

Really works well. I didn't even realize at first that it could be used for babies, but when my nephew had a pretty bad diaper rash we switched to this after drying him really well and it did help clear it up faster by blocking any more moisture from getting to it. It's also in my top 2 products for chapped lips - my lips tend to be dry no matter what I do or how hydrated I am, and I have really high standards for lip products. If I apply Aquaphor before bed, I wake up with smooth lips.

• quackers50 By  quackers50

really works

Great for heling anything dry or chapped. Really works that it has no scent as well.

• suttondancer By  suttondancer
    06.18.20

I recommend aquaphor healing ointment

love this product and company. Would definately recommend using it.

• bechug By  bechug

Good for dry spots

This is great to have on hand for rashes and dry spots of skin. Before bed (during the winter) I apply it to cracks on my hands and then put on a bandaid and by morning it is well moisturized and on it's way to healing.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment is great on hands and feet. It really helps with the moisturizing.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Love this product

This is my go to diaper cream. I use it after almost every diaper change. Especially with my kids sensitive skin it is hard to find something that doesn?t irritate

• jmahaffey1021 By  jmahaffey1021
    10.28.19

best over the counter ointment!!

love this item. I have used it for my sons rashes, eczema and dry skin many many times. I am thankful for an over the counter product like this. Also helps with chapped lips :)

• Jdemirali By  Jdemirali
    08.05.19

Multi-purpose product

his product is great for so many things. For instance, when I got my first tattoo a small tube of Aquaphor is what the parlor provided for after-care. But now I have the big tub of it by my bed and use it as a lip mask before bed and as a moisturizer on extra dry days. It can also be used as a subtle highlight and glitter primer, and so much more!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Love this product

Works amazing for all 3 of my kids bottoms! Definitely recommend, helps with rashes and to protect your babies bottom

• sydsmom66 By  sydsmom66
    09.28.17

Wonderful for Chapped Skin

Here in MN, we have alot of cold, wintry days, so Aquaphor is wonderful. It helps during cold and flu season for keeping red and raw faces moistuized and soft.

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Love this stuff! Prevent excema flare ups too!

Love this stuff! It works wonders on my both of my babies' dry skin and now my oldest is 4 and it's still works great. Clears up any dry or rough areas super fast! By youngest has excema and it works great at preventing flare ups also!

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

This is an alright lip balm. It is really gentle and has no scent, so it is good for those sensitive to perfumes. However, the product is too thin and light and does not give too much long lasting moisture. I would not repurchase, but it is worth a try for others.

• cfoster03 By  cfoster03
    08.07.17

This stuff is amazing! It prevents and cures diaper rash and a whole slew of other ailments! I put it on eczema spots, cuts, dry skin, etc. There isn't a gross smell and the tub will last you a lifetime!

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

We have used this since i was pregnant the first time over 7 years ago! We use aquaphor for EVERYTHING! Rashes, scratches, burns, chaffed or chapped skin!!

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

Great product

Very helpful product. We have been very happy with it.