Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara | SheSpeaks

• brunettegal8 By  brunettegal8
    05.20.20

One of the best drugstore mascaras I've found

There has been a lot of hype around the Essence Lash Princess Mascara line. I have only tried one of them; the sculpted volume one (the one with purple detail). However, I have been using it for the past couple of months and I am very pleased! I typically use an eyelash curler but if I'm in a rush, I can skip the curler and just reach for the mascara. While I like wearing makeup, there's nothing like taking it off! I feel as though it's important to mention the removal process. In terms of removal, it is not difficult to remove. It's not waterproof, but sometimes non-waterproof can still be tedious to remove. I use Neutrogena makeup wipes to remove my makeup and there's no exception with this mascara. Overall, I would highly recommend this mascara as it is a great drugstore mascara. It's a great steal as it only retails for $5.