Enfamil Gentlease Infant formula powder | SheSpeaks

• malise23 By  malise23
    09.10.19

This formula is easy on my baby's tummy and really soothes her

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

Such a gentle formula Highly recommend

My daughters both suffer from sensitive tummies. This formula works wonders when it comes to being gentle on the stomach and smoothing down the gas pains in comparison to other brands. They were on this formula until they were 1 and thrived.

• Mustain69 By  Mustain69
    08.14.19

Lifesaver for fussy baby

Both my babies hated formula. This newest baby is half breastfed and have formula and when he cant have my milk this is the only formula that doesn't tear his tummy up. Its a lifesaver for this under supplier.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Gas Reliever

This formula is expensive, which is a downfall. My little ones love it. Helps with gas for sure

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Great for Gassy babies!

Enfamil Gentle Ease was a great switch over for my oldest daughter when transferring from breast milk to formula. She struggled with gas and this formula was the right choice. It helped sooth her stomach and helped pass gas and bowel movements. Also made her gain the weight needed! Would highly recommend this product!

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Holy grail

Holy grail of baby formula! I gave this to my daughter when she was fussy and has bad gas the SAME day she was better and happy as a clam . I highly recommend this to moms with babies that have bad gas or tummy discomfort

• novisa08 By  novisa08
    03.13.19

Perfect for babies with gas issues. Easy to use and store.

• nmarcotte2 By  nmarcotte2
    09.27.18

Good product

My daughter had a sensitive stomach as a baby this formula did help a lot!!

• Skuzzler By  Skuzzler
    09.26.18

Tried it but too bitter tasting

My LO didn't like the taste, I ended up tasting it and it's super bitter. She was super fussy with it as well. We switched over to the green Enfamil Reguline.

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

After trying several formulas for my son the Gentleease was the only one that did not bother my sons tummy. I highly recommend trying if your little one suffers with any type of tummy issues.