Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• Xlinda29x By  Xlinda29x
    06.20.18

Fruit bars

They are good on any time of day I love that they have real fruit they are delicious

• auntlisa1909 By  auntlisa1909
    06.20.18

Love these,too much sugar for some in my family but that means there are more left for me !!

• Kaydawl42 By  Kaydawl42
    06.06.18

Yummy can't eat just one

These are delicious. Great for summer time for kids and family. My kids always ask for a bunch of them they are healthy so I Don't mind them eating these.

• shomapatel By  shomapatel
    05.31.18

Really Refreshing

I love that these bars are so refreshing! I have been buying them for years and my kids love them as well.

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Delicious!! They are refreshing during the summer time and provide a healthier alternative to my sweet tooth in the winter too.

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

For the strawberry fanatic

My family loves these popsicles! They taste like summer in your mouth! We love the chunks of strawberries that you get throughout the bar. Delicious and healthy!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Refreshing!

I love Eye's fruit bars, when I want a treat I always go in my freezer and grab one

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

A favorite of the family!

Edy's is such a quality brand, that I didn't hesitate to buy these. These are a favorite in our household, and a favorite for this Mom of four who wants her children to have treats that are not packed with sugar. Flavor is wonderful.

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Fruit for days

I don't like ice cream but I always wanted a cold treat for at night and I found these. These are amazing. I love the real fruit in them!

• Weaver90 By  Weaver90
    03.31.18

My children love this product. They only get one every Sunday but they are really good.