Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• tigerlilly By  tigerlilly
    04.17.19

My favorite!!!

These are my favorite. The are great for a snack.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    04.16.19

Great tasting.

My mother used to eat these all the time. They taste amazing!

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

The best out there!

YES YES YES! I cannot have enough of these! Soooo Yummy!

• Josienika By  Josienika
    02.26.19

Fruit Bars

We love fruit bars and having one that made with real fruit is a plus for my family my family would enjoy this

• aleema1 By  aleema1
    02.23.19

Tasty treats for all

In my personal opinion Edy's fruit bars are one of the most delicious and nutritious treats you could feed to the whole family without worrying about when the next dentist appointment is.

• monteque By  monteque
    12.28.18

Loving the Fruit Bars

I love these things. I eat them often. My kids love them and it is a healthier snack.

• MBabb123 By  MBabb123
    12.13.18

Great taste!

I love these. I love that they have real fruit inside of the bars. They taste great!

• Lovemykids1216 By  Lovemykids1216
    11.25.18

We Love Edy's Fruit Bars

I honestly love Edy's Fruit Bars the strawberry and the banana is my all time favorite. They are tasty, the flavor is real and good, and they are refreshing when it's hot outside. My kids love them also so it's a treat my whole family enjoys together.

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Deliciously Healthy!!!

Made with real fruit and goodness. Nice and perfectly sweet, they're delicious, inexpensive, and absolutely refreshing especially, on a hot summer day. You can buy these delicious goodies from your local grocery store at a very reasonable price.

• AprilKat By  AprilKat
    09.13.18

A favorite for us

My children love Popsicles what kid doesn't but I love that these give me that edge of giving them something good for them while also giving them what they want to. The flavors they come in are wonderful too. While I love a different flavor personally everyone else in the house loves the strawberry the best with actual real chunks of strawberry in it.