Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• MrsEDB By  MrsEDB
    11.23.19

I absolutely love this product. It is so good and my kids love it too. I know it's still a popsicle type deal but it's better than the normal sugary stuff at the store.

• Mystearica By  Mystearica
    08.12.19

I love these bars and they?re made with real fruit. Great for kids, great tasting.

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    07.26.19

A delicious summer snack

These are second favorite juice bars, my first fav would be home made ones with juice I squeezed myself. These are good though.

• darholley By  darholley
    07.24.19

The strawberry bars are my favorite, they are loaded with fruit and I feel they are healthier for me.

• littlecity413 By  littlecity413

Go to in the heat

They are fresh, fruity and delicious. My go to in the heat or when I want something sweet and special.

• HDbyTee By  HDbyTee

Strawberry Fruit Bars

I really like my Strawberry Fruit Bars at night b4 bed. They are made with real fruit. I stock up on them when they are on sale :D I would highly recommend these to others they taste great and they are healthier than the average pop cycle.

• VickyB333 By  VickyB333

Delicious and Healthy = Happy Mommy

These frozen fruit bars are so delicious and refreshing. My whole family loves them. I love that they are tasty and a lot healthier then most frozen treats in the market.

• andyashleigh By  andyashleigh

Yummy and fruity

Our whole family loves the fun and fruity flavors of Edy's Fruit Bars. I love that I feel like I'm feeding my kids a healthier "sweet treat" when I hand them one of these! And they're perfect for cooling down after a fun day in the hot sun!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887

Taste great

These are so good. They taste more like real fruit than other frozen treats. They still taste like they have a bit of sugar but it is a better alternative.

• Bobertbleh By  Bobertbleh
    06.20.19

Love 'em!

I love these Fruit bars, strawberry is one of my favorites! Don't eat too many or else you might just go into a food coma.