EcoTools Perfecting Blender Duo Review | SheSpeaks

• Sds4778 By  Sds4778
    03.04.20

YES! Finally a blender I love!! I?ve had the original beauty blender and hated it. This one is absolutely amazing! Smooth and even application every single time you put your makeup on. Plus, you can buy travel pack that includes a carrying case for your blender which is always helpful when you?re on the go or even just for home storage.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Great tool! Makeup blends so much better when I use this.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.08.18

Fabulously Flawless

The beauty blender is an all in one professional makeup applicator! It has a unique design that does it all! It applies, blends, contours, and corrects for a flawlessly smooth, airbrushed look!

• amandaclynn0719 By  amandaclynn0719
    01.07.18

Better Version

If you are looking for a cheaper version of the beauty blender then I think these could be for you. They are soft yet firm and they expand when wet. I would recommend this to anyone.

• CheSK14 By  CheSK14
    01.07.18

These are the best blending sponges I have ever owned.

• MichelleH945 By  MichelleH945
    12.20.17

Perfect makeup sponges

I love these makeup sponges. They can be used either wet or dry. I use the big one damp, to apply foundation. The smaller sponge is perfect for applying contour or touchups. Great value for your money as well. I highly recommend!!

• Sierraann184 By  Sierraann184
    06.30.17

The blending sponges are one of the most handy dandy makeup tools made!!

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

EcoTools

4-stars only because I personally do not really like the little sponge.The big one though is 5-stars all the way. It gets bigger then the regular BB or the real techniques one. I find the size makes it way more optimal for applying foundation. I love the shape it makes getting around the nose or in other weird places much easier.