EOS Lip Balm Sphere Review | SheSpeaks

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Dries vs. Moisturizes

I wanted to love these. It goes on well but I feel like it dries out my lips rather than moisturizing them, requiring constant reapplication.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I love this balm. I like to use it for these cold weather, my lips get very dry. I recommend it

• Mariejess123 By  Mariejess123
    11.23.20

Lip boom lovers

Love this lip bom leaves my lips so soft 💜

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    11.22.20

Love

I love getting these as a gift, even though the stick kind is my go-to.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

The Best for Lips

Eos is now my go-to brand for lip balm. They have dozens of delicious flavors and they're all extra moisturizing. I actually prefer the stick to the sphere, but they're both good. My favorite flavor is pomegranate.

• Irenaavi By  Irenaavi
    11.16.20

Good

One of my favorite chopsticks. Makes lips smooth and prevents from cracking during winter season.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

A must have

feels so good on the lips. Easy to find in your purse and cute. Different colors to choose from and last a long time!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.11.20

The Best!

Moisture rich! I love the clean ingredients! Comes in a range of flavors and colors!

• barbie20135 By  barbie20135
    10.07.20

Great stocking stuffer

This is the cutest gift and it make a great stocking suffer. The chapstick is super smooth and I love how easily I can apply it.

• jovana9 By  jovana9
    09.03.20

Weird smell

I really wanted this product to work for me because I heard good thing about it but unfortunatelly, I did not like it. I had a strawberry sented one, it was working well but not the best lip balm I tried. After some time the smell of it became really weird along with the taste of it, almost like it became rotten.

• melmcd0427 By  melmcd0427
    09.01.20

bad

would not recommend it dyed my lips out more did not do its job

• benz1171 By  benz1171
    08.09.20

EOS Lip Balm Sphere

I like these lip balms. My sister gifted me these from Costco. There were 6 in the pack.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    07.06.20

I really like the EOS Lip Balm Sphere!They do a good job moisturizing and are easy to use. I really like that the shape makes it super easy to use for my mother at 83.

• mcombs By  mcombs
    06.19.20

Best Ever lip balm

This is an amazing lip balm that everyone and their mama needs to try. At first I didn't like the flavor but it did grow on me. In my opinion the round would I still call it a round tube. Certainly not but I really think that the round "tube" is much better than the tube tube. I could very well be wrong. I wish that I could get someone to back my opinion up. And if not I will continue using the round tube

• Traytrayam By  Traytrayam
    06.19.20

Enjoyed this girl themed/chic lipbalm!

This lip balm is super nourishing and surprisingly did the job it promises in the commercial to soften lips. The quirky and flirty sphere style really puts a girly fashion to the lip balm which makes it super cute to carry around with you, but a little cramped and awkward in the pants pocket.