EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

eh

I liked the shape of EOS, the egg-like shape is really easy to find in purses or bags. But they do melt easy in cars and the shape makes them kind of unusable once melted. Also, this is not the lip balm I would recommend for hydration, my lips were still dry and cracking after using it.

• Carebare128 By  Carebare128
    10.06.18

Perfectly Happy Lips

I really love this lip balm it is not like any other. It really hydrates my lips and makes them so soft.

• joneriffic By  joneriffic
    10.03.18

Good lip balm for home

The lip balm itself is great. But the packaging ... doesn't fit in your pocket and I feel like I'm trying to make out with the lip balm when I apply it. There is no sophisticated way I've found to put it on.

• Starlucero By  Starlucero

Great lip balm

It's great to has as an everyday balm. It keeps my lips moisterize and smooth.

• Starlucero By  Starlucero

Great lip balm

It's great to has as an everyday balm. It keeps my lips moisterize and smooth.

• wenrom31 By  wenrom31

just okay

The lip balm itself is okay. It feels smoothing and hydrating when you apply it. It's a little awkward because it's so large that it covers way more than just my lips. And I found that it melted easily when kept in my purse. So it's not very practical.

• wenrom31 By  wenrom31

just okay

• kaybeeteach By  kaybeeteach

Overrated

I know everyone is CRAZY about these, but I just don't really like them! They are harder to store with their round shape, and they do not help me when I have chapped lips. They just don't provide a lot of moisture.

• envyreynolds By  envyreynolds

Great all in all

Love this product but the y are very easy to lose and melt very fast in warm weather even being in your pocket can soften it up. All in all a great product

• gusgirl By  gusgirl
    09.27.18

I love the shape of these. They are easy to find in my purse. My daughters loved them as stocking stuffers. And they have good scents to choose from. Would like even more options