EOS  Lip Balm Sphere

EOS Lip Balm Sphere

4.1
              Rated #162 in Makeup - Lips
2024 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Cute Moisturises really well but the overall size and shape is kinda inconvenient, smells good tho

Cute but nothing special These are cute little lip glosses, but they are bulky and average lip gloss. They do stay shut because they have a crew top lid which is nice, but otherwise I think they are just average lip gloss.

Good Balm Love this lip balm only complaint is size making it hard to fit into smaller purses.

Not a fan Not a fan of these chapsticks at all. They do not last long upon opening - they get a rank smell. I don?t feel like they actually moisturize or make my lips less chapped after use. This product also caused a red rash around my lips - I have no allergies.

great smell and smooth on the lips I like the feel and consistency of the lip balm. Easy to use and open. The downside is that it doesn't fit in your pocket.

Dries vs. Moisturizes I wanted to love these. It goes on well but I feel like it dries out my lips rather than moisturizing them, requiring constant reapplication.

I love this balm. I like to use it for these cold weather, my lips get very dry. I recommend it

Lip boom lovers Love this lip bom leaves my lips so soft 💜

Love I love getting these as a gift, even though the stick kind is my go-to.

The Best for Lips Eos is now my go-to brand for lip balm. They have dozens of delicious flavors and they're all extra moisturizing. I actually prefer the stick to the sphere, but they're both good. My favorite flavor is pomegranate.

Good One of my favorite chopsticks. Makes lips smooth and prevents from cracking during winter season.

A must have feels so good on the lips. Easy to find in your purse and cute. Different colors to choose from and last a long time!

The Best! Moisture rich! I love the clean ingredients! Comes in a range of flavors and colors!

Great stocking stuffer This is the cutest gift and it make a great stocking suffer. The chapstick is super smooth and I love how easily I can apply it.

Weird smell I really wanted this product to work for me because I heard good thing about it but unfortunatelly, I did not like it. I had a strawberry sented one, it was working well but not the best lip balm I tried. After some time the smell of it became really weird along with the taste of it, almost like it became rotten.