EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    07.06.20

I really like the EOS Lip Balm Sphere!They do a good job moisturizing and are easy to use. I really like that the shape makes it super easy to use for my mother at 83.

• mcombs By  mcombs
    06.19.20

Best Ever lip balm

This is an amazing lip balm that everyone and their mama needs to try. At first I didn't like the flavor but it did grow on me. In my opinion the round would I still call it a round tube. Certainly not but I really think that the round "tube" is much better than the tube tube. I could very well be wrong. I wish that I could get someone to back my opinion up. And if not I will continue using the round tube

• Traytrayam By  Traytrayam
    06.19.20

Enjoyed this girl themed/chic lipbalm!

This lip balm is super nourishing and surprisingly did the job it promises in the commercial to soften lips. The quirky and flirty sphere style really puts a girly fashion to the lip balm which makes it super cute to carry around with you, but a little cramped and awkward in the pants pocket.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    06.18.20

Lovely Design

I love the way this product smells and works on my lip. I love the simple design and cost of the product. Overall, would buy again

• Zoiebabee By  Zoiebabee
    06.17.20

Everyone said how wonderful these lip balms made their lips feel. So I tried them. The flavors were pretty good but they didn't do anything good for my lips. They felt the same as essential oils felt on my lips...very dry. I wondered if they have some kind of oils in them. I just threw them away. Maybe great for others but not for me.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.14.20

EOS Lip Balm Sphere is decent for moisture but I prefer other brands over this one. The sphere shape makes it even worse. Tubes are so much better.

• melindajoy By  melindajoy
    06.09.20

I just find the overall design of these to be extremely awkward. I prefer chapstick type lip balms.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.07.20

Over-hyped

I don't get the hype around these things. First of all, they're bulky, and the shape makes it awkward to apply. But most importantly, it doesn't work well! I always need extra moisture in my lips, and these just don't do it at ALL. I much prefer Nivea, Aquaphor, or C.O. Bigelow Night Balm.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

Lip Moisture at it's finest

This is a great lip product that EOS has come out with and when I first heard about them, I was skeptical. I thought it'd be another brand with products that don't work or end up giving you a rash because of cheap quality. I finally tried it one day and loved it. It was very moisturizing and sensitive to my lips as certain brands of lip products make my lips burn. You don't need a lot and it's an easy application to put on. Very smooth and their scents are all really nice; you can tell it's real extracts. I also love the packaging although it's a little annoying to fit it into your jean pocket. My only other downfall was once you get low enough into the product you can't keep just using your lip to put it on-You have to dig your finger at it to get the product out. It does last a long time though.

• jagerwench By  jagerwench
    06.05.20

Great For Moisture

These are a little awkward to use but I do like the results.