EOS Lip Balm Sphere | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These lip balms are great! they make my lips so smooth!

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I did not like these at all. I really wanted to, I had heard such amazing things from people. But when I finally purchased some i was disappointed. After a few minutes of having it on my lips felt dryer than before I put it on. Also I didn't like the scents of them.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Cute packaging, smells good. Leaves your lips soft but it?s not long lasting.

• Hilogirl96720 By  Hilogirl96720
    05.28.19

Great lip balm!

I love the size of the sphere, it?s small enough to throw in my bag but big enough that it doesn?t get lost. The lip balm is creamy, smells good, and applies smoothly without dragging. The round shape also helps with easy application. They make great gifts too!

• Darkl0tus By  Darkl0tus
    05.26.19

One of my MUST have Lip Balms.

I am a strong lover of EOS lip balms. They always taste amazing and glide on very smoothly and are long-lasting. I highly recommend them for anyone with chapped lips.

• Netanyabutler By  Netanyabutler
    04.07.19

It's alright.

Smells good but wish it had a bit more going for it. the lip balm is drying and the sphere can be difficult to carry around.

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

Very moisturizing and cute!

I have used this lip care product for a few years now and they are very moisturizing. I have tried many different flavors/scents and have loved all but one.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    03.17.19

This lip balm is amazing! My mother in law is obsessed with this stuff and always lets me have the ones she's not the biggest fan of. I highly recommend this lip balm!

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    03.10.19

Great Option

I love eos Lip Spheres. They're super easy to use (and easy to find in my purse thanks to the distinct shape). They come in a variety of really great flavors and keep my lips moisturized for a long time.

• rolliepollie By  rolliepollie
    03.02.19

Good Stuff

I love this lip balm. My only issue is toward the end you have to put it on your fingers and then on your lips. Not as sanitary as just using it straight. I do think it is creamier and more smooth than some of the other lip balms I have tried. It is kind of pricey. But I would purchase it again in the future.

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

Little ball of lip protection

I enjoy the EOS brand of items, The lips balms are great i have them in every purse and carry one in my pocket. My lips stay hydrated and soft. Never greasy. Great idea and formula.

• Fireyiceprincess By  Fireyiceprincess
    01.31.19

Soothing

This are awesome. And last a long time. Great to carry in your purse. And even better as gifts