E l f Matte Lip Color Tea Rose | SheSpeaks

• Aysia94 Aysia94
    09.23.15

I absolutely love this lip color. It applies easily, true matte and it isn't drying. I like to apply a brown lip liner and then apply the lip color . The brown liner can give the color a whole new look. I would describe this color as the perfect mauve purple color for the fall. Great for medium to fair skin tones.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.05.19

Great for the price

Its a true matte. Pigmented and the colors are so pretty. I put a little chap stick on before and it helps it not be so drying. I love these

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.06.17

It's Tea Rose Time!

This is a stunning rose mauve color that is not quite matte...I see this product as more of a satin finish. I love this for two main reasons...1) The price is outstanding! 2) The color is perfect for most skintones! ELF has always been a quality brand with affordable prices. I love this and definitely recommend it for not only Fall but SPRING too!

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

Love the color. It can be a bit drying but if you put a balm on before hand it works very well. Love almost every shade in this line.

• Princessqueen By  Princessqueen
    10.31.16

beautiful

Beautiful color. Elf always has good stuff for cheap. My only beef with it is that it's not transfer proof, but I'm not gonna let my pickiness take away from the quality of the product itself.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

good product for the price

i love the elf lip pencil because for its value is actually a good product i have a few in my purse long lasting

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

These are pretty and handy to throw in your purse. Great color and I find these to be long lasting.

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94