E L F Clear Brow Lash Mascara | SheSpeaks

• AshleyNic99ole By  AshleyNic99ole
    07.11.18

Great for the price!

purchased this product from Walmart and its very affordable. I liked that it was for lashes and brows. When testing it on my lashes they stuck together and took a while to dry which I wasn?t happy about. But when trying the brow side I loved it. Although the product is a bit thick it held my brows in place all day. I recommend using the elf brow stick and then using this on top!

• Makkasana By  Makkasana
    07.08.18

Good Product for the Price

I bought this on ELF's website a little while ago while I was beginning to build my makeup collection. I am a stay at home mom and while I absolutely adore makeup, I don't get a lot of time to apply it between my toddler and my housework and errands. So I tend to gravitate towards products that are easy to apply. This doesn't really fit that category for me. I have a colored eyebrow gel that I do use daily instead of this clear one. Though I do find myself applying this over mascara on particularly hot days. That being said when I do use it on both my eyebrows and eyelashes, I do find that it holds the makeup on quite nicely.

• chaelacorn By  chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Decent

I didn't really use the eyebrow portion of this duo. I don't like the feeling of gels on my eyebrows. It felt just a bit too thick for me. I did use up the lash side though. I used it as a primer before my mascara and it did a great job of separating lashes and preventing clumps. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't much formula in it. It probably only lasted me about 20ish uses. Wish it was just the whole bottle of clear lash mascara and nix the eyebrow portion! Will probably just end up buying a different clear lash primer from a different brand that doesn't have the attached eyebrow gel.

• cchristopher By  cchristopher
    01.31.17

I liked it, I was just disappointed with how quickly it dried up in the tube

• krenare By  krenare
    11.30.16

elf clear mascara

Recently I just bought this Elf Product and I love it. I feel like your lashes and eye brows look more natural when using this product. It leaves your eyes brows in place and for the lashes too is amazing if you want more of a natural look.

• Juliee By  Juliee
    11.23.16

I like this Mascara

I used this mascara some days before .Its result is very nice .Its quality and quantity is perfect .I suggest all of you to try it .Buy it from http://just4girls.pk/

• ISNblog By  ISNblog
    11.07.16

Elf never disappoints

All of elf's products are great and greatly affordable. This is no exception, works like a charm to keep my stubborn, curly hairs in place.

• MaddMakeup By  MaddMakeup
    09.30.16

Incredible!

This is super glue for your brows. I spent money on the Anastasia brow gel. once. Then I found this e.l.f. clear gel, I use both ends on my brows. It will keep your hairs in place all day!

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

This dries up in the container pretty fast. I would not even waste a buck on it.

• AlyReynoso By  AlyReynoso
    07.15.16

Love love love!!!! It's such an amazing eyebrow gel to keep your brows in place!!! There's no need to spend so much money on one when you have a perfectly good affordable one here!!!