Dunkin Donuts Coffee Review | SheSpeaks

• Jaxmom3 By  Jaxmom3
    03.16.21

My day does not start with out a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. I make it at home with my Keurig and it's not complete without DnD creamer!!

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    01.27.21

Love the new Dunkin coffee varieties!

I love Dunkin Explorer Blend, one of their new varieties. It is a medium roast that has berry notes. I love it more than Dunkin regular roast. It definitely has more flavor.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.24.21

Dunkin Donuts Rocks My World

I can't start my day with out a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. I either make it at home with my Keurig or if I am out & about I will stop at the drive in. In store or at home the taste is always on point, so delicious.

• crystallee2019 By  crystallee2019
    01.16.21

nice smooth cream

if its the charlie drink then its super good. but the hot coffee is amazing.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    01.14.21

Delicious

I love Dunkin? Donuts, from my own kitchen or at the coffee shop it always tastes the same. I know what I?m getting.

• Beckalynnxx By  Beckalynnxx
    01.09.21

I keep on running on Dunkin?

I love Dunkin? coffee. It?s my favorite out of all the coffe shops including Starbucks. And there is literally one around every corner

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Prices are skyrocketing

Love Dunkin Donuts coffee but the prices are getting a little out of control! This used to be my go to coffee but now I am switching over to other brands now because of the price!

• mrspolaris By  mrspolaris
    04.19.16

Low acidity & smooth tasting

This is one of my favorite coffee brands. It is smooth, has low acidity and doesn't bother my stomach like other brands do. I recommend trying this if you want to get away from bitter coffees.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.05.15

I LOVE DD. I couldn't imagine a place with better coffee. They have great people and great tasting coffee!

• Savannahjane20 By  Savannahjane20
    11.16.15

Love this coffee! Cheaper than Starbucks and in my opinion better!

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

I LOVE Dunkin hot coffee. Extra large extra cream is my usually order. Dunkin has a smooth flavor like no other and is cheaper than other coffee shops.

• madziulka25051 By  madziulka25051
    10.09.15

Love Dunkin Donuts!! They have the best coffee and its not expensive at all! For me it tastes better than all of the expensive coffee shops like Starbucks!! My favorite is Iced Caramel Latte!!

• hannahfabulous8 By  hannahfabulous8
    10.09.15

how can you go wrong with Dunkin Donuts coffee!!! just what i crave in the mornings!!

• kbiasiello By  kbiasiello
    10.08.15

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. My only complaint is that it tastes different from each location. It is never made the same. Extra sugar here might mean no sugar there and so on and so forth. Flavor wise, the coffee is spectacular. You can't compare it to any convenience store brand. Dunkin is legit in the flavor department for sure! I just wish they had a better system to regulate the way it would taste when an individual makes it for you.

• tiffanylee By  tiffanylee
    10.06.15

This might be my favorite coffee shop. It is great coffee and it is affordable!