Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

grad gift

Loved this book as a child, it will always be a classic. A great book that is fun and so cute. Any new parents should buy this book and have their kid's teachers and coaches sign over the years, it would make a great graduation gift!

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Great

I think every kids should read at least one Dr. Sues book because they are so much fun to read and it will make you smile !$

• Happyhippo By  Happyhippo
    09.30.18

Inspiring book!

This book may be a children's book. But it is very inspiring. You can go anywhere. You just have to believe that you can!

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

Personal Favorite Dr. Seuss book

This Dr. Seuss book is a particular favorite of my mine, my husband and our children as we were a military family who moved often over the years. It made me look for the adventure of every move and positive activities of the locations we traveled instead of the negatives involved in such a lifestyle. I definitely recommend this book!

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    09.27.18

Go everywhere!

One of the best books ever! I have purchased one and personalized the inside for each of my children when they graduated 8th grade!

• Skuzzler By  Skuzzler
    09.26.18

Good gift awesome book

Really good book. Gave it to my sister when she graduated high school. It's a cute gift just write a little note on the inside

• Capturedcharisma By  Capturedcharisma
    07.24.18

Perfect message for any age

One of my fav all time books for all ages - love to give this book as a graduations present

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

One of my favorite books throughout my life. It is so inspiring, especially once someone graduates high school and has no idea where they are going in their life. If you know someone who you are close with and is graduating anytime soon, I recommend writing a nice note in the beginning of this book and gifting it to them!

• KNMoore18 By  KNMoore18
    07.13.18

Oh the places you will go keepsake idea

I love this book. My son loves it too. I actually bought a copy of it for him before he entered kindergarten. The last week of school I asked his teacher to write a special message in the book for him to read later. As I planned on having all his teachers ( at least through grade school) do the same. I will then give at graduation. He is going into the third grade this year. I have had all teachers write a message so far. I can?t wait to give it to him once it?s finished. It will be such a special keepsake.

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Great Keepsake

I love Dr Seuss books and this is a great one to have. My daughter bought this for her son before he was born. He loves to be read to.