Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• KimberlyHelm By  KimberlyHelm
    01.07.19

Gift for a graduate!

A great book for any age! My son graduated from high school and with the diploma each student got a copy of this book signed by each teacher. What a great idea!

• Lodee86 By  Lodee86
    12.13.18

Graduation Gift :)

A childhood friend gifted a copy of this book to my daughter when she graduated kindergarten. I look forward to reading it with her when she graduates middle school, Highschool and college. Great message that?s relatable to everyone, regardless of their age!!

• Lodee86 By  Lodee86
    12.13.18

Graduation Gift :)

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.26.18

Cute children book.

I was a really big fan of Dr. Seuss books when I was a child. I enjoyed reading the rhymes, looking at the colourful artwork and enjoying the book for years. I'd recommend this book to any parent with children. Dr. Seuss is a wonderful authour that anyone from any age can enjoy.

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

grad gift

Loved this book as a child, it will always be a classic. A great book that is fun and so cute. Any new parents should buy this book and have their kid's teachers and coaches sign over the years, it would make a great graduation gift!

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Great

I think every kids should read at least one Dr. Sues book because they are so much fun to read and it will make you smile !$

• Happyhippo By  Happyhippo
    09.30.18

Inspiring book!

This book may be a children's book. But it is very inspiring. You can go anywhere. You just have to believe that you can!

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    09.27.18

Personal Favorite Dr. Seuss book

This Dr. Seuss book is a particular favorite of my mine, my husband and our children as we were a military family who moved often over the years. It made me look for the adventure of every move and positive activities of the locations we traveled instead of the negatives involved in such a lifestyle. I definitely recommend this book!

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    09.27.18

Go everywhere!

One of the best books ever! I have purchased one and personalized the inside for each of my children when they graduated 8th grade!

• Skuzzler By  Skuzzler
    09.26.18

Good gift awesome book

Really good book. Gave it to my sister when she graduated high school. It's a cute gift just write a little note on the inside