Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• LisaMarie1 By  LisaMarie1
    07.16.19

Love this book!

I love Dr Seussand this book does not disappoint me! I have also purchased it for my grandchildren when they start school.

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    07.12.19

Good read for kids

My daughter loves this book, she likes the images and clever words. Smart book for the little ones.

• Lindseywifey By  Lindseywifey
    07.10.19

My daughters and I love this book! I have a copy that was given to me when I graduated 8th grade that I plan on having my daughters teachers right in at the end of each year!

• Sbrowning By  Sbrowning
    06.29.19

My kids LOVE this book. I also have one for each of them I have their Teachers sign at the end of the year and will give to them after they graduate his school!

• FrankiJ By  FrankiJ
    05.29.19

Love This Book!!!

Hands down the most meaningful, honest, and encouraging children?s book off all time. Such a beautiful way to show a child how rough and scary the real world is. I think it?s important for children to understand that not everything works out the way we plan, but that we should never give up. This book gives them that understanding.

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

This is favorite!

I love the message of this book! My kids love the story. I?m a teacher and many parents have me write a message in this book at the end of the year. It makes an excellent keepsake.

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

I love this Dr Seuss book

I love this Dr Seuss book. I bought it for each of my children when they graduated high school and wrote a message in the cover.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Amazing!!

Dr. Seuss was a fantastic writer. This book is beautiful! I read this to my kids often!

• Strongworker By  Strongworker
    03.01.19

Dr Seuss full collection books

My sister had 1 child who is now 30 years old. She handed down the full collection of Dr. Seuss books to my children about 10 years ago. I currently have 15 year old twin boys who thoroughly enjoy each book in its entirety. They in turn haded them down to my daughter as aoon as she became five. She is 9 years old and still enjoying every book

• abrattin By  abrattin
    02.01.19

Fun Yet Educational

Personally I am a Dr. Seuss fanatic so I try to encourage my oldest to get involved as well. He is just beginning he has began to love the fact of the ryhming along with learning the deeper message that lays beneath. I fully recommended this book to any parent interested in trying books that are not only fun but educational as well.