Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• Capturedcharisma By  Capturedcharisma
    07.24.18

Perfect message for any age

One of my fav all time books for all ages - love to give this book as a graduations present

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

One of my favorite books throughout my life. It is so inspiring, especially once someone graduates high school and has no idea where they are going in their life. If you know someone who you are close with and is graduating anytime soon, I recommend writing a nice note in the beginning of this book and gifting it to them!

• KNMoore18 By  KNMoore18
    07.13.18

Oh the places you will go keepsake idea

I love this book. My son loves it too. I actually bought a copy of it for him before he entered kindergarten. The last week of school I asked his teacher to write a special message in the book for him to read later. As I planned on having all his teachers ( at least through grade school) do the same. I will then give at graduation. He is going into the third grade this year. I have had all teachers write a message so far. I can?t wait to give it to him once it?s finished. It will be such a special keepsake.

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Great Keepsake

I love Dr Seuss books and this is a great one to have. My daughter bought this for her son before he was born. He loves to be read to.

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.03.18

Love

I love this book along with all of his other books. Their so fun to read and never get old or boring.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Classic and Timeless for All Ages

Haha, I saw this come up on reviews and OF COURSE I had to review one of the BEST books of all time! This book is not only to inspire and motivate our littles, but it's PERFECT for those graduating from High School even College. Dr. Suess was a man wiser than he knows. His books are timeless, especially, this one!

• Elisha3 By  Elisha3
    05.31.18

Love Dr. Seuss

My family loves Dr. Seuss books they help my dyslexic son feel like he can read right along with his older brother and sister.

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Great book to read to all children. I like the idea of giving this to graduating seniors with a heartfelt note inside for inspiration.

• YneleenQ By  YneleenQ
    04.28.18

Place you'll Go

Absolutely Love this book. MY daughter's VPK class graduation theme is Oh, the places you'll go. This book shows children that the world is a place to explore. I give this book at Baby showers and moms love it.

• famofstubbs By  famofstubbs
    04.26.18

One Of My All Time Favorites

Absolutely LOVE this book! Will never get tired of reading it. I recently read it to my 4 year old and he asked me to read it again when we finished :)