Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• Lilysr By  Lilysr
    07.02.20

Good product

I absolutely loved this book as a child and I will definitely read it to my kids.

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    06.24.20

Great Gift for All Ages!

This is one of my all time favorite gifts to give to newborns, graduates and retirees! It's a classic that every person should have in their library! It's a great reminder that you can do anything!

• miriama59 By  miriama59
    06.23.20

A book for all ages.

This is an amazing book that fits various stages of a person's life. It can inspire children to dream. It can let a graduate know they are beginning on a journey full of wonder. It can remind a parent or grandparent that dreams don't die and we can still find another way to go, another journey to take.

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    06.18.20

Wonderful Book

This book is spot on. Great for graduates or anyone beginning a new adventure.

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl
    06.18.20

Such a classic

This book is such a classic. All the Dr. Suess books are fun to read to kids and they are actually good for early readers also.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.15.20

Dr. Seuss Oh, The Places You'll Go! is another classic that is great for kids and even reading on your own.

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

such a cute book. i got it for both my kids for Kindergarten graduation.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.05.20

Great book

Dr. Seuss Oh, The Places You'll Go! is a great kids book. I highly recommended it.

• cookieface By  cookieface
    05.22.20

I taught all my kids to read with the Cat in the Hat books. They are easy read to moderate read. The books became their favorite books. 17 years later my kids still have their favorite Cat in the Hat books.

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

The Best Graduation Present

I received this as a high school graduation gift from my Aunt and Uncle. Even as a 28 year old woman, I still read this book when I need a boost to remind myself that there are not limits to what I can achieve. A great book for people of all ages and ones of Dr. Seuss' best.