Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• lisahillberg By  lisahillberg
    07.11.19

My son loves this book as do I After growing up on it!

• darholley By  darholley
    07.11.19

This is a great book for beginner readers or for parents to read to very young children. I loved this when I was little and it grabbed my interest in learning to read.

• Connie1963 By  Connie1963
    06.02.19

Great book!!!

This use to be one of my kids favorite books.now gotta get one for my grandchildren.

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    05.15.19

Dr. Suess really knew how to make books, all of his creations are interesting, fun and creative but the cat in the hat in particular is one of my favorites. It really helps open up a childs imagination and helps them learn how to write poems as well.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Definitely buy Dr. Seuss!

Love this book! My kids enjoy reading it and I like the silliousness Dr. Seuss puts in all his books. Great autor!

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

Dr. Seuss books were my absolute favorite growing up, and now they are my daughters too!!

• Ashwal123 By  Ashwal123
    03.02.19

I love this book

This is one of my all time favorite children's book and it never seems to get old . It is fun and easy to read. And really holds a childs attention. I would definitely recommend this book.

• Mewhitener1 By  Mewhitener1
    12.07.18

Silly family story

If you read The Cat in the Hat you and your children will have fun that is funny. You will learn of good things and bad tricks and all the things you can do with a fish. Very enjoyable and great for early readers.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.26.18

A big fan of Dr. Seuss.

I used to read this book all the time as a kid, but I haven't picked it up in years. I enjoyed the rhyming and colorful artwork and who doesn't enjoy Dr. Seuss?

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Adorable book!

My daughter absolutely loves this book! It?s so much fun to read to her especially with the cute little rhymes it?s such a favorite for us to read pretty much any Dr Seuss books because they are entertaining and keep their attention a whole lot better it seems