Dr Browns Baby Bottles | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    05.06.13

Dr. Brown?s Natural Flow® is the only baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that: helps preserve vitamins C, A, & E by minimizing oxidation of breastmilk and formula provides positive-pressure vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding; and helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas by eliminating negative pressure and air bubbles.

• Ashleigh3 By  Ashleigh3
    12.02.18

Good but leak

These are supposed to be the best bottles but leak horribly! We found that taking the little insert in the middle out, helps with the leaking but then it?s kind of pointless since I think that helps reduce air bubbles. My son loves them though.

• theresa_m By  theresa_m
    11.29.18

Baby bottles

I'd never used these before. Then my grand daughter was born premature. They used and sent home these bottles in preemie level. They seem to work well, she doesn't have an issue with to much air getting into her belly. She's good with the flow rate coming out of the nipple.

• ninjasaves By  ninjasaves
    08.04.18

We tried all types of bottles and this was the best for my son. It was easier to handle than others.

• Csmith1221 By  Csmith1221
    07.31.18

Great bottles

As a FTM and new mom ive tried several bottles. Dr. Browns are my favorite as well as my sons favorite.

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    06.27.18

It's okay

I've used this for my reflux baby before. I honestly don't see the difference but I think it's okay to try if you'd like to spend money for it.

• Sada86 By  Sada86
    04.01.18

Best bottles for colic

When I had my twin boys the Dr Browns bottles were the only bottles that helped my poor kids with their colic symptoms. Literally saved our lives when our kids were first born until about 4mos. Colic is literally a living nightmare esp when you have two. These bottles did require removal of several parts to clean the bottles, which made it a bit of an inconvenience. However, the good it did for my family will preventing the colic symptoms, did more good than harm. Absolutely NECESSARY when you have colicky kids. I also purchases the Dr Brown electric sterilizer that I also love and still use to sterilize all of my bottles .

• sara27 By  sara27
    10.20.15

used this bottle with my first daughter and it was amazing i def recommend it...

• consciousmama By  consciousmama
    10.17.15

I used the glass bottles by Dr. Brown. I can't say they helped prevent colic and they did leak a little but I was pleased overall with usability.

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21
    01.19.15

I did not like these bottles. They were hard to clean and they leaked a lot.

• monkeyboys3 By  monkeyboys3
    01.11.15

I love these bottles I have used them from the day my now 6 month old came home from the hospital . And will continue to be the ones I use for him.i have had no problems with gas or and he does not even spit up at all .The only thing I don't like is so many parts ....