Dr. Brown's Bottles Review | SheSpeaks

• jesshenges By  jesshenges
    02.04.20

Dr. Brown Bottles

These bottles were the easiest for all of my children to transition to from breastfeeding. They aren?t too fast and do not allow air to get through and make the baby gassy.

• AshKot4 By  AshKot4
    01.31.20

Dr. Browns options - Great bottle

We used the Dr. browns options bottles without the straw. I loved that they connect to my Medela breast pump. LO seemed to have no issues with these bottles.

• Leximarie07 By  Leximarie07
    12.27.19

Great bottles

Definitely would recommend these bottles to anybody who has a baby who gets easy gas. This bottle calls for easy flow and seems as if it doesn't makw your baby to gassy. This bottle is super easy to clean as well.

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

Best for colicky babies

My son has terrible gas issues with drinking from bottles. The latch he had on them made him inhale so much air and he got so colicky because of it. These were the only bottles that worked with decreasing the amount of air he took in when drinking. I absolutely love them and have used them it with my other two children.

• Mustain69 By  Mustain69
    08.14.19

Decent

It was hit or miss on if these truly helped my little one. I would wash them every night and there was always a slimy residue and it would be hard to get it all off of the tiny insert. I think for the right baby these would be great. Just not mine.

• Cagalli33 By  Cagalli33
    07.18.19

Best bottles ever

I ❤️ Dr. Brown's bottles. My child has been using this up until now. I'm very fond of it because it has lots of bottle choices with different functions, and what I like the most is the Options baby bottle. This bottle helps to decrease gas pains, for short anti-colic. As I read in other reviews, they have been complaining about how hard it is to clean the bottles. Actually, there is a small brush included when you buy the bottle sets. It is designed specifically for the tubings that are hard to clean. It requires effort to clean the bottles because they have this extra green tubing that filters the air when the milk passes by it. Well, cleaning it is just one thing, but decreasing the gas pains for my daughter makes it worth the effort.

• Puremichiganmomma By  Puremichiganmomma
    06.25.19

Little Life Savers

My daughter was born with severe acid reflux. These bottles helped greatly decrease her gas and spit up. Worked like a charm, held up great, and transitioned well as she aged.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Amazing bottles!

These are my absolute favorite bottles! I've used them for all 3 of my kids and also for my home daycare that I run. My 3 year old had acid reflux as an infant so this helped him so much! Also my 2 year old spit up constantly as an infant with other bottles, but not with this brand.

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

Not a fan

I was not happy with these. They are on the expensive side, but I was fine with that because they had a good rating. They were poor quality and the leaked. Not a fan.

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

These are the only bottles that I used when my child was a baby. Kind of a pain to keep all the parts together, but they work great

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Best bottle around!

Dr. Browns bottles were the only bottles I used on my kiddos! The were great for breast milk and formula! They kept the air bubbles out which helped prevent colic! Never had an issue with comic with any of my kids! They were easy to wash as the kit came with everything you needed, you can also buy extra nipples for them. Some bottles you can?t! They come in different sizes and colors/designs as that is an awesome feature to have expecially if you have specifications on a theme. I have never had a problem with leaking or anything cracking or breaking! Highly recommend this product!

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

DR. Brown bottles are great! These bottles are glass so you need to be careful not to drop them or let your baby drop or throw them, though I think they do make plastic ones now. Also the bottles have a plastic tube, like a straw inside them which helps stop or reduce the air that gets swallowed by the baby to reduce gas, colic and other things.

• Wifnmum By  Wifnmum
    05.02.18

This bottle is a wonderful bottle for gassy babies I tried it and now it is the only bottle the baby will use. I highly recommend this bottle

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    04.29.18

Not really

I bought this before when my second son has reflux baby. It didn't help. It is pricey compare with other bottles too.

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

pleased

Loved these bottles! i heard that these helped with spit up. At the time my little was having so much trouble with that so we switched to Dr. Brown bottles and it worked wonders