Downy Unstopables

Downy Unstopables

4.6
              Rated #8 in Laundry
206 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Gets the job done First and foremost this smells absolutely amazing. Not only does it have a great scent but it's long lasting on clothes after washing them. I just won't go without using this for my laundry, giving my clothes that extra boost of scent is essential to my laundry needs and this makes that feel effortless.

You have to try Downy unstopables are the best i buy them all the time and they make your clothes smell so good and it last a very long time and you don't need to use much on a load for those that have not used Downy unstopables you have to try them and you will leave a 5 star review like i did

I Have the Best Smelling Laundry in Town! I absolutely LOVE Downy Unstoppables! They make my laundry smell so amazing! They come in so many diffrent smells!! I love the Lavender Calm one, but they all are amazing! I'm telling you you'll love them

Love the unstoppable scent that just keeps going!!

Great Scent We love these unstoppables so much They have a great smell that lasts for a long time

So fresh! I have been using Downy Unstopables for over 4 years. I love the way that just a small amount of these little pellets makes an entire load of laundry smell wonderfully fresh for a very long time.

Smells great These are amazing. They make my laundry smell amazing, and also work really well in my wax warmer and make my entire house smell so fresh and clean day in and day out.

I love these downy unstoppable beads! I even add them to my vacuum bag!

Downy unstoppables review I recently tried Downy unstoppables tide scent laundry booster. I absolutely love the smell of my laundry after and the scent stays smelling fresh for weeks

A definite BOOST in fresh laundry! As of a mother of three young and very active boys I am always looking for ways to make my laundry smell fresh longer. The Downy Unstopables brand of "scent boosters" are amazing. All you have to do is drop a little (or a lot!) into your load of laundry for fresh smelling clothes for days! Pick them up on your next shopping trip and try them for yourself.

Makes my laundry smell wonderful...that, in my opinion, is the only thing it needs to do and it does it so well.

Downy Unstoppables are Super Fresh! I love how these Unstoppables smell. My laundry always has a fresh scent that lasts a long time. I prefer them to the Purex Crystals.

Unstoppable Scent I absolutely love this product. My clothes have smelt nothing but fresh after every wash whYlgmen using Unstoppable. Perfect name also because the scent is unstoppable!!!

Excellent Laundry Product These Downy Unstopables are amazing. They are very easy to use. All you do is pour them into your washer before you put your laundry in and that's it. My house smelled great as I was doing my laundry and our laundry smelled great as we wore it. I also washed my linen in them so I could snuggle up to the smell at night. It was the best! It's a strong but good smell. I love them.

If you have teenage boys, you need this! I have a teenage son and this works great with his bedding. Teenagers always seem to perspire more than any other age group and this does the trick for longer lasting scent. Love the smell!