Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• MelindaWebb By  MelindaWebb
    06.22.21

I love Dove body wash. Its thick and cream and lathers good. I have used Dove off and on for years. My skin is always soft and refreshed after I use

• icedteaandsunshine By  icedteaandsunshine
    05.13.21

Smells really fresh and you get to smell like a sweet cucumber! Perfect for those who loves quick showers to feel energized!

• jlwittich By  jlwittich
    05.12.21

Dove Go Fresh Coll Moisture Body Wash

This is a creamy body wash that smells great. It leaves your skin soft and smooth

• mnleona By  mnleona
    05.12.21

Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash

I bought this for the first time a few weeks ago and love it.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.11.21

So nice for the skin

Dove's body wash is so rich and nourishing, and the scent is lush and soothing. It is thick and creamy and feels like it should cost about twice as much. This is an affordable way to add some self-care to your day.

• momluvssportz By  momluvssportz
    12.10.20

Great product

Smells great! Skin feels silky smooth! Great product line with Dove!

• Chamfofanah By  Chamfofanah
    12.06.20

I love the smell it leaves on your skin after a shower. It makes your skin feel so smooth.

• ktxchristy By  ktxchristy
    12.06.20

Love it!

My whole family uses it, even my picky little brother! Leaves skin feeling clean + has a pleasant smell

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I like this bath gel and I love its smell, it leaves my skin soft

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.16.20

Eh. it's okay

Fresh scent and semi-moisturizing. Just not sure if it's a scent I want to use regularly. Didn't seem to feel as moisturizing as other formulas

• sunnay By  sunnay
    11.15.20

Use Dove!

I love dove products! The best soap ever! The only soap I use actually lol .

• happy-life By  happy-life
    07.11.20

Worth trying!

One of my favorite liquid soap very light subtle scent, very thick which means you do not need much also last's longer, doesn't irritate the skin leaves me very moisturized 10 out of 10 would recommend!

• Sarahmae By  Sarahmae
    06.28.20

So fresh!

Best body wash by far! I love the refreshing scent and how the soap lathers up . Plus, you feel so soft and clean afterwards.

• annemaeanne By  annemaeanne
    06.20.20

So refreshing

The body wash is so creamy and refreshing on your skin. Keeps you moisturized well. The smell is invigorating!

• kathlina By  kathlina
    06.20.20

Great body wash

This body wash is amazing! Not only does it smell so good, but it really lathers up nicely. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and clean and also leaves my skin so soft.