Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• kathlina kathlina

Great body wash

This body wash is amazing! Not only does it smell so good, but it really lathers up nicely. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and clean and also leaves my skin so soft.

• Sarahmae By  Sarahmae
    06.28.20

So fresh!

Best body wash by far! I love the refreshing scent and how the soap lathers up . Plus, you feel so soft and clean afterwards.

• annemaeanne By  annemaeanne

So refreshing

The body wash is so creamy and refreshing on your skin. Keeps you moisturized well. The smell is invigorating!

• kathlina By  kathlina

Great body wash

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

I like all of Dove's body washes and Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash is no different. It lathers well and isn't as drying as others can be.

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.09.20

Great body wash. It lathers well and smells so good. The Dove body washes make my skin feel so soft too.

• Jordancolleen By  Jordancolleen
    04.07.20

Refreshing!

Love this! My skin always feels so smooth after using and it smells amazing!

• liveloveinflucence By  liveloveinflucence
    01.02.20

Lovely smell

Just like their deodorant, this body wash has a refreshing smell.

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    11.13.19

Great soap

I really like this soap it's thickish and smells amazing. It lathers well as well. And makes my skin soft. I'd definitely recommend if you haven't tried to give it a shot. My favorite scent is this one.

• RebeccaMiller1990 By  RebeccaMiller1990
    10.14.19

I've been using Dove body wash for years. It leaves my skin feeling clean, with no residue like a lot of other soaps. It gets nice and foamy in the loofa so I don't need to use too much.

• MyGuin By  MyGuin
    08.28.19

I swear by this body wash have used it for years now