Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

Dove soap is the only one I will use on my dry skin especially during the winter season. This smells amazing!

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

A light bath experience

Refreshing light and Spring like. This Dove Body bar is the closest thing to feeling like you washed with air as one can get. It leaves your skins so crisp you can feel the slightest wind. It's leaves no heavy residue and you feel like a breeze.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

Dove love

ufff, so richness and moisturize your skin like butter, I love all the soap bars from Dove and this one is not left behind. :)

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

This soap is so soft and moisturizing. It does not leave my skin dry or uncomfortably "tight".

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

I love Dove bar soap. The unscented is the only soap that doesn't irritate my 8 year old's sensitive skin. I like that it's gentle on your skin AND gets you clean.

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

Smells great!

Great soap! Love Dove...but I really miss the white ginger and nectarine they used to make!

• aimalxmir By  aimalxmir
    12.29.18

amazing product for redness!

This is a sin game-changer! Using the cool moisture beauty bar for a while, and it has gotten rid of any redness, and pimples that have came up! Leaves my skin smooth and soft! Not too expensive either! Wish I had found this sooner, and works very well for my sister's redness as well.

• Hsmith011483 By  Hsmith011483
    12.11.18

Great Moisturizer!!

I have very dry skin and usually in the winter i get the dreaded excema! This is a great soap with great moisturizing results!!

• Guatemalancurlygirl By  Guatemalancurlygirl
    11.24.18

I recently bought this product and I really liked its smell and how it worked with my skin texture

• Katterrina By  Katterrina
    10.26.18

I use this item daily for my two year old so. His skin is so sensitive. But not with dove.