Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.16.20

I love these bars!

I've been a Dove fan since I was a teenager. What I really like about Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars is how soft and moisturized it makes my skin feel after I shower and the smell is intoxicating!

• tisonlyme143 By  tisonlyme143
    04.14.20

Great product

I love this product, I use it all the time, I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a wonderful soft scent which you are going to love. @tisonlyme143

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.07.20

Great In shower moisurizer

A lot of people don't know that Dove bars are not soap and it says it on the back that it is a beauty bar for moisturizing. This bar is great still if your skin is dry and needs some real moisture added along with lotion. It doesn't feel like it leaves a residue on your skin after the shower or bath. Dove also has really good scents that aren't too strong and are definitely sensitive for the skin. For the price; I would say is decent because it isn't a soap bar but a moisture bar.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    04.01.20

Rich and moisturizing

I try different soaps, bars and liquid but always end up back to my dove. Love the cool cucumber smells amazing and it?s rich and moisturizing.

• minmin By  minmin
    01.31.20

Non irrtating scented soap.

I have sensitive skin and usually use plain Dove soap but I gave this one a try. I does not irritate my skin. not a strong scent, refreshing.

• KatieJones By  KatieJones
    01.30.20

Good for your skin

The scent is lovely, and it's delicate on my skin.

• liveloveinflucence By  liveloveinflucence
    01.02.20

Best Basic Soap

I have been using this staple for many years. It is not harsh on your skin. This soap has a refreshing scent and leave your skin soft. I definitely recommend this product!

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesample without spending shipping cost of dove soap by gel too

• Irenes By  Irenes
    12.08.19

Dove go fresh

It makes my skin dry but it smells nice the smell doesn?t last long

• Amaliageo By  Amaliageo
    12.06.19

Refreshing

It a very nice soap refreshing and with a nice aroma.i will definitely buy it again!