Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Dove

Dove my great choise.it makes my skin soft and moisturizing.try it you will love it

• Msdrea By  Msdrea
    03.18.19

Yasssss

I Love this Bar Soap, it gentle enough to bathe my children in! It smells o fresh and invigorating!

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    03.17.19

Great soap!

Absolutely love and enjoy this bar of soap! It?s a great everyday use kind of soap. I feel so refreshed and re-balanced after every use. It?s so definitely affordable too and would easily recommend it.

• Noahsmommy1008 By  Noahsmommy1008
    03.13.19

Love Dove!

My favorite bar soap! Love the scents and how clean it rinses.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

Doves bath bars are the best for a clean feeling with no residue!

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

Dove soap is the only one I will use on my dry skin especially during the winter season. This smells amazing!

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

A light bath experience

Refreshing light and Spring like. This Dove Body bar is the closest thing to feeling like you washed with air as one can get. It leaves your skins so crisp you can feel the slightest wind. It's leaves no heavy residue and you feel like a breeze.

• aleesarmiento By  aleesarmiento
    01.29.19

Dove love

ufff, so richness and moisturize your skin like butter, I love all the soap bars from Dove and this one is not left behind. :)

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

This soap is so soft and moisturizing. It does not leave my skin dry or uncomfortably "tight".

• Kourt84 By  Kourt84
    01.22.19

I love Dove bar soap. The unscented is the only soap that doesn't irritate my 8 year old's sensitive skin. I like that it's gentle on your skin AND gets you clean.