Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

The Best Body Cleanser Ever! Love the Moisture!

I'm a complete convert to Dove Bars! These are so superior to any body wash I've every tried! The lather is voluminous and moisturizing (I know, soap and moisture? But trust me!). After using it I noticed my skin was much less dry, the results were quite noticeable. The scents are light. This is one of those fine products that do a sensational job at a really reasonable cost. I've tried a few different Dove bars and love them all. Highly recommend!

• jenizzo101 By  jenizzo101
    08.16.19

Leaves skin soft!

My family and I have always been body wash users until I purchased the Dove Go Fresh cucumber and green tea beauty bar! We love it! Leaves our skin moisturized, soft, smooth and a natural glow! Has a great light refreshing cent. Best of all, it can be used on your whole body.including the face.

• Littlelowery35 By  Littlelowery35
    08.14.19

I only use dove for my sensitive skin. My family loves dove

• summergirl007 By  summergirl007
    07.28.19

Hydrating!

Dove has been my only bar soap that I've used for over 20 years. It's not drying and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I was introduced to Dove soap by a friend when she brought it on vacation where we shared a room. I used her soap and never looked back!

• lilli110227 By  lilli110227
    07.15.19

Smells great!

My family absolutely loves this! We love everything about it, this one it?s the perfect one for my daughter?s delicate skin, including her eczema

• susitravl By  susitravl
    07.14.19

Dove is the only soap for my sensitive skin! Anything else and my skin is red for hours.

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    07.11.19

Cool & Refreshing

Dove has always been my go-to soap and this is a wonderful addition to the Dove line. It is soft and gentle to the skin, lathers beautifully, rinses clean and leaves my skin fresh, clean and moisturized...and the scent is refreshing and cool.

• nerlande223 By  nerlande223
    07.10.19

Dove review

I love dove very good for the skin and smells so good.

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

So fresh and clean!

It smells so fresh and clean. It makes my skin so soft and it lasts a long time. I love Dove body products!

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Absolutely love dove bar soap!! I will not use anything else!!!