Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

The Best Bar Ever!

This is the BEST soap I have ever used seriously. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and what I love as well is that the fragrance is mild. My kids enjoy using it as well they said they dont need to cream their skin after lol.

• sweetheart21 By  sweetheart21
    09.30.18

dove soap

I love this product so much this is the only soap i can put on my face without getting bumps. It has a nice smell that isn't to strong and it makes me feel amazing. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin like mine.

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

Felt so fresh and clean after showering with Dove cucumber beauty bar. Wonderful fragrance!

• Jocs2316 By  Jocs2316
    09.25.18

Great product!!

I'm a big fan of Dove products and I can safely say that cucumber-aloe fragrance is my favorite! I love this soap, leaves my skin feeling soft and it smells AMAZING! Honest! If you haven't tried it, do so! I guarantee you'll love it

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Smells amazing

I perfer Dove bodywash, but when I see I sale j will buy the bars. This smells amazing!!!

• MayKat By  MayKat
    06.03.18

Great!

Love this bar, it smells divine and I personally don't think it ever leaves any of that weird chalky, dry residue.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Refreshing

Leaves my body soft and smelling great. Comes in many scents and also available with sensitive skin

• ClaudiaSpeaks By  ClaudiaSpeaks
    05.19.18

Skin feels great

Smell = delightful My skin = so soft My husband likes it as much higher as I do we both have sensitive skin.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Do not drying my skin!

I really like go refreshing smells this Dove Go Fresh Bar soap. It cleans gently my hands without drying them.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Pleasant Scent

I?m regular user of Dove products. Dove Beauty Bar makes my skin soft and smooth and scent is quite pleasant. Overall Dove products are my favorite.