Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    05.15.21

Lovely!

I love this brand! Fresh scents are perfect for summer! Leaves my skin so soft and nourished!

• MayWww By  MayWww
    05.14.21

This soap bar is great for summer, it has a very refreshing and cool scent, not overwhelming, and keeps the skin moisturized after use. A very nice product.

• Jessme By  Jessme
    02.03.21

Family favorite

Dove soap has been used and trusted by my family for the last 30 years. We love how good the Go fresh beauty bars smell just like cucumber melon. It's not drying and keeps skin clean and moisturized

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.01.21

Can't go wrong with Dove

I love Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars. They have a nice scent and feel nice on ym skin while cleaning. After showering you are left feeling fresh and smelling pretty. No greasy or residual or soapy feeling left behind.

• Battlescynthia4 By  Battlescynthia4
    01.31.21

Dove

Love it Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bars The Best Works Clean Recommend this to friends

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Best soap

Has a fresh smell. Doesn't leave your skin feeling rough. Doesn't peel your skin when you're out of the shower and drying yourself. Best soap overall imo

• sevenstars07 By  sevenstars07
    07.16.20

Love it

I love this soap. It works so well has a really good lather. Males my skin feel so soft. Has the best smell

• mlk777 By  mlk777
    07.08.20

Really like Dove - use it all the time. Doesn't dry my skin out like some do

• Luna68 By  Luna68
    07.06.20

Refreshing Scent

Dove is my favorite soap! Love the scent very refreshing. I like it so much i just bought a pack of the pear and cucumber

• klassic By  klassic
    06.18.20

The Smell is Wonderful

I have always loved Dove products. This one is no exception. The smell is wonderful. Leaves my skin clean and so nicely soft.

• Jessa21 By  Jessa21
    06.16.20

Moisturizer soap

I really love this product always because it never fail to make my skin more smoother and look young. I love the good scent of the soap and the quality. I can compare that dove is totally different from other soap products. The way it touches your skin its so good like no other no irritation.

• Kimee757 By  Kimee757
    06.11.20

My favorite soap

Dove is the ONLY soap I use. I love this scent & the original scent. It never leaves a film on my skin. It leaves a light cucumber & melon scent & it also leaves your skin moisturized.

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    06.08.20

Fresh and moisturized

I love this soap in the summertime; it?s cooling yet moisturizing and so gentle. It?s got a mild, fresh scent. My summer go-to!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.06.20

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars are so nice to use because they have moisturizers added in. This helps not dry my skin out as much as regular soap.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.05.20

Great Product

I love how Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars make my skin feel. Great product.