Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• CarynHP333 By  CarynHP333
    06.22.21

DOVE IS The best

This body scrub is amazing and really does beautify my entire body!

• agould81 By  agould81
    06.19.21

Incredibly kind to the skin, as it softens it exfoliates and really helps the shaving process l. As someone who gets an exorbitant amount of ingrown hairs, this helps a ton!

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    06.05.21

Love!

Dove is a brand I love and this product was great at exfoliation and moisturizing!

• Siempre By  Siempre
    04.27.21

bought it recently. it smells so good. it make my body very smooth

• WholeSoul By  WholeSoul
    03.24.21

Go-To Body Polish

Smells so good!! I've been using this body polish for over a year now and I love it. To get the best result, make sure to use body polish BEFORE applying body wash. The exfoliation leaves your body feeling so smooth that you feel as if you've already fully bathed (but don't forget you still need to use soap 😉). I recommend Dove soap to go along with the body polish. It literally leaves my skin baby soft every time, whether I'm shaved or not.

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    03.18.21

Unfortunately I was very disappointed with this body polish. I didn't find it effective at exfoliating. My skin didn't feel any softer or smoother after using. The texture is heavy and leaves a tacky, greasy residue behind that was so uncomfortable that I had to wash it off before getting out of the shower. I love many types/brands of body exfoliating but this one is not for me. But the great thing about so many brands and types of products being available, we can all usually find something we love!

• babees2619 By  babees2619
    02.08.21

Dove

I really a big fan of Dove products I usually buy everything they come out with. Great brand so affordable also. This also smells so good.

• Jessme By  Jessme
    01.30.21

Dove products A+

I love how good this smells. This is one of my favorite products to soften my skin with. I love all Dove products but if I could only buy one it would be this to exfoliate with.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Favorite Smell

I LOVE this product it is a great exfoliate. My favorite part is the smell. I love this smell combo. I wish Dove had more products that have this smell. I will keep watching and hoping.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.17.20

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk is nice to use on rough areas and even all over. I really like using it on my feet, especially around my heels and ankles.

• theokitty By  theokitty
    06.15.20

I love this product. I have tried a few of the scents that it comes in, and I really enjoy them all. It does a great job of exfoliating my skin, but also leaves my skin so soft and smooth after rinsing. It's also very affordable.

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.29.20

Love this body scrub

This product smells very very good!! I like the texture, the light polish that is strong enough to leave my skin smoother and softer. Plus it?s affordable!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.01.20

Works well for exfoliating and moisturizing skin and it smells so good!

• carrotrunr By  carrotrunr

Dove Body Polish has an Incredible Scent

I love this body polish. First, the scent is amazing. I reminds me of the beach, and the aroma brightens my mood. Second, the polish makes my skin feel softer and smoother. I love to use this product when I have a few extra minutes to spend in the shower.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks

Amazing Body Polish!

I have never been so impressed with a skincare product. This product, as others have said smells amazing! It is very skin softening/exfoliating on my elbows, knees, heels, etc. I gave it as a Christmas gift because it is absolutely awesome. Would definitely recommend to others!