Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk | SheSpeaks

• Heather1980 Heather1980
    07.29.20

Favorite Smell

I LOVE this product it is a great exfoliate. My favorite part is the smell. I love this smell combo. I wish Dove had more products that have this smell. I will keep watching and hoping.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Favorite Smell

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.17.20

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia and Rice Milk is nice to use on rough areas and even all over. I really like using it on my feet, especially around my heels and ankles.

• theokitty By  theokitty
    06.15.20

I love this product. I have tried a few of the scents that it comes in, and I really enjoy them all. It does a great job of exfoliating my skin, but also leaves my skin so soft and smooth after rinsing. It's also very affordable.

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.29.20

Love this body scrub

This product smells very very good!! I like the texture, the light polish that is strong enough to leave my skin smoother and softer. Plus it?s affordable!

• Peachesncream887 By  Peachesncream887
    04.01.20

Works well for exfoliating and moisturizing skin and it smells so good!

• carrotrunr By  carrotrunr

Dove Body Polish has an Incredible Scent

I love this body polish. First, the scent is amazing. I reminds me of the beach, and the aroma brightens my mood. Second, the polish makes my skin feel softer and smoother. I love to use this product when I have a few extra minutes to spend in the shower.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks

Amazing Body Polish!

I have never been so impressed with a skincare product. This product, as others have said smells amazing! It is very skin softening/exfoliating on my elbows, knees, heels, etc. I gave it as a Christmas gift because it is absolutely awesome. Would definitely recommend to others!

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

I did not like this product. This product didn?t make me feel very clean

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

I got it from my friend. The smell is good, but it is too creamy for me..

• GirlMomof3 By  GirlMomof3
    07.17.19

Great product

This product is amazing great exfoliation and it smells so good! I use it before I apply my self tanner and it works wonderful definitely something i will buy again!