Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Review | SheSpeaks

• ValSamons1 By  ValSamons1
    12.08.20

Highly recommended

Absolutely love this product!!! Smells great and last a long time!! Must try

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    12.06.20

Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray does dry fast and it is easy to spray out. It keeps me dry.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I like this deodorant spray it protects me for a long time I love its smell

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    11.19.20

A game changer for spray deodorant

It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all. It works well, and I'm so happy with this!

• 20manderz08 By  20manderz08
    11.19.20

user friendly

works well and lasts long and is very easy to use.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

Recommend 100 percent

Amazing product!! smells great, dry after applying, does not cause any discomfort. Does not stain clothing

• techgurl By  techgurl
    11.05.20

Beautiful scent

Love everything thing about this just need to last a bit longer on skin.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.29.20

Lovely!

Love the scent and love that my skin says soft but dry!

• designgirl97 By  designgirl97
    10.28.20

Great Spray Deodorant

I have been using this deodorant for the past few months now. I originally got it to keep at my desk at work because colleagues would frequently ask to borrow my deodorant and I did not want to share the stick. I am very pleased with the quality and variety of scents available. I wish that it lasted a little longer throughout the day and think it is great for intermittent touch ups.

• Lovey2000 By  Lovey2000
    06.21.20

Works very nicely, just need it to last a little longer throughout the day

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Smells Great!

Great smell!! Love this deodorant but there is white marks! Also it does not last more than a few hours. But with one touch up you can finish the day strong!

• Tannerbabes19 By  Tannerbabes19
    06.18.19

My favorite!!!!!!

This by far has been the best deoderant i have ever used before!! Its very lite feeling and the aerosol spray, sprays directly where i want it to. My underarms are instantly dry and their is no white residue which is a plus especially when i wear black. The scent lasts all day too and i can still smell the scent after the gym. People walking behind me at the gym always compliment me on my perfume until i tell them its my dove deoderant!

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Smells good at first, but wears off after a few hours.

• chajo55 By  chajo55
    06.11.19

Awesome

This is one of my favorite deoderants its good for sensitive skin, it lasts a long time and it smells so good.

• Tayler05 By  Tayler05
    06.06.19

Okay

I like that it goes on dry. It smells nice. The antiperspirant does not last all day if it?s very hot. Decent product.