Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review | SheSpeaks

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Recommend

Smells so refreshing with a light fragrance. Do not need to use alot so bottle last long.

• valentta By  valentta
    12.23.20

Pleasant and not overpowering.

My all time favorite perfume. I keep buying this one perfume. I?m so picky about scents. It?s has to be sublet but noticeable and it CANNOT be overpowering and nauseating. This one hits the mark!

• mpatronella By  mpatronella
    04.14.20

Such a great gift for the ladies in your life

I received this gift set from a friend for the holidays and it was a great present. The smell is fresh and light. Light Blue is one of my favorites for all times of the year. I would recommend it for any of the ladies in your life.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.13.20

Pretty scent

My best friends favorite scent. It's too sweet and light for me but smells very nice on her. I always have to try perfume on myself, it changes with my chemistry and smelling it off a swatch or on someone else doesn't give an accurate result on how it will smell on me.

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.20.20

I have been wearing this perfume for years, and have repurchased over 6 times. It is my favorite every-day perfume. I love it so much. I am 26 years old now, but the reason I started wearing it in the first place was because my cheer coach wore it when I was in 8th grade. (I know, I was a little young to be wearing perfume) But after I found out what she wore, I had to have it. 13 years later and it is still a staple of mine, and my mom and sister also bought some for themselves. It is a great, light scent. My dad is very sensitive to smells and he even likes it. I also work in healthcare, so I try not to wear anything too heavy or overwhelming, and Light Blue is the perfect perfume. I love how it mixes with everyone's personal scent, so it smells a little different on everyone. I cannot say enough good things about this perfume.

• hhelmreich By  hhelmreich
    08.24.19

My signature scent. I?m sensitive to a lot of perfumes because I get headaches but this perfume is not overpowering at all.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.13.18

Light blue

Loved this great sent good for men or women in my the middle lasts forever would by this again

• Havamarie475 By  Havamarie475
    09.27.18

Not too strong, Not too light

I absolutely love this perfume it's not too overpowering it's just perfectly light and airy like a fresh breeze. I ran out a couple of months ago and can't wait to buy another bottle.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great smell!

I absolutely love this smell. My husband is not that too into strong smelling perfumes. He does not like the flowery smelling purfumes. He went out on day and tried a ton of perfumes to find a smell he liked. He found this and I absolutely loved it. It has a citrusy smell instead of the strong flowery smells. It lasts a long time on the skin.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Fresh and light

I love Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue perfume. They have it for both males and females. It's a nice light, fresh scent that's perfect for any time of the year.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

smells good

I love the scent of this, is hard to describe it but I would say the scent is light and slightly fruity. It is expensive though.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

There's a reason this is so popular

This is such a light and clean scent! I always get so many compliments when I wear this. This is one of my favorite perfumes because although it's light and airy the scent lasts for a long time.

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

Smells amazing very light scent and stays on me all day

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

Great Fresh Scent

I wore this all thru high school because I loved the scent. You can spot this signature smell from a mile away!

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

By far one of the best smelling perfumes on the market and it's affordable. The smell lats all day long & the bottle lasts a long time even if it's used everyday. A little goes a long way.