Dickinson's Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Toner Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• ChloeDior By  ChloeDior
    09.06.21

Holy Grail

One of my all time fav & essential beauty products! All Natural, Doesn't strip skin. Very soothing & healing. Great for all skin types.

• melmorgan4 By  melmorgan4
    03.27.21

Great Option for Expensive Cosmetic Brand Toner

Natural product that removes residual makeup from skin, and helps make pores look smaller. This product is non-drying, gentle and can be used on all skin types. I found it as effective as the expensive cosmetic brand toners.

• AnotherTemplate By  AnotherTemplate
    03.24.21

Great skin cleaner, itch remover for some

This product has been around for generations. The only real change is that it is called a toner, and it is that and more too. Witch hazel herb is a medicinal herb for the skin. I really like it because it helps to cool off my skin when it gets too hot.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    03.22.21

Witch hazel for the win

I've always liked witch hazel and have used it on and off throughout my life. I can't say I absolutely love this as toner but I never hated it either. Helped take any left over gunk off face and tightened my pores. I never used it long enough to say if it helped with breakouts I use a more targeted toner now. But witch hazel has always been said to be great on for skin.

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    03.18.21

Inexpensive but works!

This product is all natural and works as well, if not better than much more expensive toners that contain many more ingredients. I also use it to clean various bug bites and it takes the sting or itch out

• irelands15 By  irelands15
    01.24.20

Gamechanger

I don't know why it took me so long to add toner to my skincare routine, but oh man am I glad I did. My skin's complexion and texture smoothed out and it really does minimize pores. I love that it's alcohol-free and a natural ingredient! I find the smell pleasant and that it's refreshing to apply to my face. Also, I'm only halfway through my bottle and I've been using it twice a day for 3 months now!

• Gemstar37 By  Gemstar37
    07.15.16

dickinsons toner

this toner is the best it naturally tones the skin so it makes your pores appear smaller, it gives your skin a cool refreshing feel. I use this toner after a workout or when its hot

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

I love this toner! It gets all my make up off and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated!

• jo8207 By  jo8207
    07.18.15

Love this stuff keep skin rejuvenated and refreshed. I have the cleanse wipes and feel great on my skin

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

A refreshing toner at an affordable price. Helps get all my makeup off.

• julietsfolly By  julietsfolly
    09.03.14

Witch Hazel is an all natural remedy and the fact the used it in a toner is amazing! It isn't scented and some people may not like that but for those with a sensitivity to fragrance this is perfect!

• crystal1210 By  crystal1210
    08.20.14

nice toner, but I prefer the scented ones by Thayers

• ThisCharmingMiss By  ThisCharmingMiss
    08.04.14

This product is amazing for changing the feel of the skin on your face! I could honestly say it made my pores shrink a little and it made it feel less oily. Definitely something I recommend for all face types.