Degree Motion Sense UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Deodorant Review | SheSpeaks

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

Lovely Sent

This is my go to. I love the way it smells. I love how it keeps me dry. My all time favorite fr!

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Lives up to its claim

I love this deodorant. I bought it because I needed a bit of transparency while wearing a black cocktail dress at an event. The product kept me fresh and without embarrassing white streaks throughout the night.

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    12.17.19

A deodorant that lives up to it's promise

Degree Motion Sense is by far the best deodorant on the market, if you ask me. It works to keep you dry and fresh smelling all day & night. Not only is it great for sweat created by physical exertion, it also works on what is sometimes the most difficult type of sweat, stress sweat. Whether you are working out or have a stressful day at the office, Degree Motion Sense has got you covered. The Shower Clean scent is the best!

• Brandih318 By  Brandih318
    12.11.19

Love it

Love this deodorant. Goes on clear so I never have to worry bout embarrassing white marks on my clothes.

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Love it

I love this deodorant because I don?t have to worry about it getting in my clothes. I can also wear it through volley ball and strength and conditioning and it leaves me dry or with little sweat? but no smell! Love it

• Shanleynicole810 By  Shanleynicole810
    05.01.19

Lifesaver

Absolutely love this deodorant! Took me forever to find one that actually works for me, I sweat a lot especially during the summer and I use to have to wear men?s deodorant. Until I found this one! It works so well for me!

• ashenowl By  ashenowl
    03.10.19

My Go To

This is my go-to deodorant. It's a little bit pricy, but I don't have to worry about white or yellow marks all over my clothes and it leaves me feeling and smelling fresh all day long.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.22.18

Fabulously Fresh

I love the new Degree Women UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain invisible solid deodorant! It keeps your clothes looking new! It doesn't leave white marks on black clothes and doesn't leave yellow stains on white clothes! Also, Degree has Motion Sense technology that keeps you fresher with every move you make!