Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks Reviews

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• justmarried811 By  justmarried811
    01.15.18

One of my favorite brands for dish soap. It tends to clean much better than some of the other brands I've used. I also how long it lasts! It also cleans all the grease and grime off all the dishes, even if I don't clean the dinner dishes the same day!

• Lynel2017 By  Lynel2017
    12.25.17

it gets grease out, and makes all my dishes sparkling clean

• Btchplz By  Btchplz
    12.02.17

This stuff is amazing

By far the best dish soap I've ever used, cuts through stuck on food and grime like it was never there to begin with🤗

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Loved this item! Didn't dry out hands at all! It took the grease off my pans with ease, as well as didn't leave water stains on my dishes

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.11.17

Dawn Direct Foam

This product by Dawn gets all the grease and dirt removed off your dishes with ease. I highly recommended Dawn Direct Foam.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    10.11.17

Dawn ROCKS!

Dawn is always my number one choice, not only does it do a great job on dishes it leaves my skin soft and doesn't irritate it. Having sensitive skin this is also important to me. I love the pump too!

• Gannyofmany By  Gannyofmany
    09.27.17

Dawn has the best products ever but they out did themselves with this pump , it is perfect for quick washes, washing a sink full, it holds its suds longer than any other dish washing detergent , it is the best

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love this soap. It's so foamy and cute lol but it definitely does it's job and it doesn't leave my hands all dry. Which I also love.

• Romanj00 By  Romanj00
    07.13.17

Very great dish cleaner

This former dawn is outstanding as it helps clean dishes and very soiled items. I recently lost everything in a house fire. The couple pans and glassware I could save was heavily soiled in soot. This really got them clean and good to use again.

• tissa1020 By  tissa1020
    07.04.17

Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam WORKS.

Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam is great. (I wish they still made the Power Dissolver). But, this works very well! It gets rid of grease and lasts a long, long time. DAWN is my go to product for all my dishes. It always gets dishes (even baked on grime) clean!