Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam Review | SheSpeaks

• PaulaBaecher By  PaulaBaecher
    12.21.20

Works well !

This is my favorite dish was liquid. I trust Dawn to always have quality products, that really work and work WELL !

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.19.20

So many uses

There are so many uses for Dawn than just dishes. I use it with vinegar to clean my shower.

• Suzyspeaks By  Suzyspeaks
    12.18.20

Love at first foam!

I love this product. Because of its thick foamy lather it sticks to dishes and gets grease and grime off easily. I love this product. Unfortunately BJ's has been out of it recently.

• nola807 By  nola807
    12.18.20

Awesome Product

Love this product I love how it cuts through the grease and grime and rinses off my dishes so we;;

• babydoll6 By  babydoll6
    12.16.20

Multi uses

Great for getting dishes squeaky clean and getting grease out of clothes!

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.15.20

Love this stuff. I think it may have become less concentrated over the years, but it's still the best dish soap. It's economical if you get the refills.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.15.20

Great!

So easy to use and very effective for cleaning dirty dishes!

• Jenaemata By  Jenaemata
    10.11.20

Powerful Clean

#Dawn spray & wash dish soap just makes doing dishes easier and faster especially if you only have a few things to wash. I received this from #hometesterclub. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Jenaemata By  Jenaemata
    10.11.20

Powerful Clean

• daUPhere By  daUPhere
    10.10.20

Works Great!

This Dawn Direct Foam works absolutely great! I love to be able to spray it on, the wipe and rinse my dishes clean. I?m someone who tends to hate hand washing dishes, and not good at keeping up with unloading and reloading the dishwasher, so this is a huge help. It comes out as a nice, rich foam, and is great at cutting through the roughest grease and grime. Lives up to its reputation as a Dawn product! Only problem was, after my first bottle, I wasn?t able to find it again. Just empty shelves. I haven?t checked in awhile, though, because I stocked up on regular dish soap when there was a sale. Hopefully I can get my hands on some again soon. It is definitely a great quality product and worth the little bit higher price.

• daUPhere By  daUPhere
    10.10.20

Works Great!

• motherng By  motherng
    10.07.20

A Powerhouse in a Bottle

Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray is simple to use; just Spray, Wipe and Rinse. It cleans up anywhere where tough spots are found inside and outside the home . Take Dawn Powerwash to the kitchen and hit the long dried up food stains in the refrigerator. Or head to the garage and spray on newly oil stains floor and watch the stains fade.

• heidilangdon1977 By  heidilangdon1977
    10.07.20

Amazing product!

This works amazing. I have never had dishes cleaned or shinier and it works on grease something amazing.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    08.20.20

This makes doing dishes by hand a breeze. I love the Easy to use dispenser and foam texture.

• molivos By  molivos
    08.17.20

For home meals

Home cooking saves on using one time use containers from take out! Dawn is my must use dish detergent.