Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• Carriezpc By  Carriezpc
    09.28.19

#1 dish soap

Best stuff ever. Cuts grease and oil like nothing else does.

• mdkbasher By  mdkbasher
    08.27.19

Nice dish wash

It is a good dish wash. It gives us better result. I enjoy it.

• Rianne840 By  Rianne840
    07.28.19

Cuts the grease!

All I use is dawn, find it works the best, love the pump, comes in handy for washing hands, even tho it's a small bottle it lasts a long time

• Dawnmarie53 By  Dawnmarie53
    07.24.19

#1

Love dawn dish detergent. Love using this on my cats when bathing them and washing my dishes.

• Misty1321 By  Misty1321
    06.13.19

Great product

Love this product ❤️ a little goes a long way

• DeanneLaury By  DeanneLaury
    04.14.19

Great on dishes, but horrible on my hands!

This product is a really good product. It lasts a lot longer then ?regular? dawn dish soap, it still smells just as nice though. The Dawn Foaming Dish Soap is great at removing greasy messes off my dishes with out having to scrub, if something does need to be scrubbed I just put some hot water and add just a small amount of this Dawn Foaming Dish Soap and within about 15-20 minutes I can very easily remove what ever food was stuck on the dish because Dawn is such a strong dish soap. But the reason I didn?t give this product 5 stars is because even though this product works so well on my dishes, it is very horrible on my hands. After I started using this Dawn Foaming Dish Soap for about a week my hands started to get really dry(I use a lotion about 3-4 times a day on my hand before I used Dawn soap and als well I was using this Dawn soap), my hands where getting so dry that between my fingers my skin started crack8ng and bleeding, my skin was so dry and this was only happening on my hands. Then my husband showed me his hands after I told him about my hand and how dry they where, and my husbands hands where even worse then mine. He only washes the dishes once in a while, maybe around 3 times a week when there?s only a few dishes in the sink. I was so shocked at how dried/cracked/bleeding my husbands hands where. He also uses hand lotion everyday, about 2-3 times a day he applies lotion. So we still use Dawn Foaming Dish Soap but we are very careful about getting the soap on our hands at all, we use gloves now to wash the dishes. It took only a few days for my hands to return to my version of normal, and it took my husband about a week and a half for his hands to return to him normal. So I do recommend this Dawn Foaming Dish Soap, but I also recommend using gloves when you use this dish soap, and make sure you never use it as hand soap.

• mikxoc By  mikxoc
    02.19.19

The only one that I will use. It's THAT good!

This is the only dish washing soap that I have used for years! I love that it's so easy to dispense. Just one pump and I'm good to go to get all of my dishes sparkling clean without leaving water spots. It's tough on grease but gentle on my hands. I was at a friend's home and used their dish soap to help with the dishes after a dinner party. Afterwards my hands were so dried out and it made me realize how great my Dawn Foam dish soap is. It lasts forever and I love that it comes in a refill size.

• ladydai By  ladydai
    02.18.19

To light for y dishes.

I am a Dawn product fan, I am not a fan of this foam. It takes to much to use. I didnt feel like my dishes were my kind of clean. This is my opnion and others may love it. My friends and family used it to wash their hands. I am just not a fan of using it for a sink full of dishes. I had to wash a few, let the water out, re run water in the sink to complete.

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

I have not tried but I would like to love dawn it does what it claims

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Foam soap is awesome!!!

You only need a little bit of the foam solution because a little bit goes a long way.