Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• Luna68 By  Luna68
    07.06.20

In love with this product

I am in love with this Dawn product!! First let's start with the scent, very fresh and can be smelled even after you've rinsed your dishes clean. The first time I used this was on my plastic ice tea pitcher. I sprayed the foam on the inside of the pitcher that was badly stained by tea an hour later I was amazed how the tea stained foam settled to the bottom of the container. It worked like magic. For me the price is a bit much but you can find these on sale 2 for $5 and with a coupon $4 for 2 is definitely worth it. I highly recommend it works as they claim and it's tough on more then just grease.

• xxyyzz88 By  xxyyzz88
    07.01.20

Excellent performance

I've always found Dawn to be the best in class. Fast and effective. A trusted brand.

• Justicesmom By  Justicesmom
    06.28.20

Love the Direct Dawn Foam

I already loved Dawn. But when they came out with Direct Foam Dawn I fell in love!! It goes so much further than a liquid bottle. Love love this soap!!!!

• Tammy97229 By  Tammy97229
    06.26.20

Works Great!

I have been a fan of Dawn for years! So when I tried this I was happy with it, but I keep both the regular Dawn and the Dawn Direct Foam by my sink. The Dawn Direct Foam is really good for cleaning and works great! But if you are filling a sink full of random dishes, I always go for the regular bottle of Dawn. I think it really depends on how you do dishes. If it's a one and done, the Dawn Direct Foam is great. If it's a sink full I reach for regular Dawn.

• donna333 By  donna333
    06.22.20

Cuts Grease!

Another great Dawn product. This worked well on my greasy post and pans. Just takes a small amount of foam and it truly goes a long way.

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Great Idea

There are some pros and cons for me on this interesting new product. Pros; makes washing dishes super easy and has nice foaming action. Cons; seems to use quite a bit to work as well as the original type and it doesn?t very last very long. Just would be great if there was a way the container could be reused, rather then a just a one time thing.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    06.20.20

Was a good concept

Loved this product when it first came out but it doesn't seem to work on grease as well as it used to and it's very hard to find refill for it.

• Amy197612 By  Amy197612
    06.20.20

Better than my old dish washing soap

I found this product by accident at Walmart and decided to try it and I won?t go back to my old dish liquid now! Works great on the toughest food grease and makes your dishes nice n clean!

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    06.19.20

Great grease cutter!

This is really good at cutting the grease on pans!

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    06.19.20

Makes doing dishes EASY!

Convenient and Effective. Dawn is my go-to dishwashing liquid and this product gets the job done. Just spray on the soap and it quickly cut the grease and baked on foods, leaving a streak free shine with no residue.