Dawn Original Dishwashing Liquid Review | SheSpeaks

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    03.01.21

Priced right, smells nice, does the job

This is our standard dishwashing soap, always available, often on sale, and does the job right!

• DsOpinion By  DsOpinion
    02.26.21

Dawn is my favoritest option when it comes to soap! Works wonders on greasy and or burnt dishes!

• Mamagina42 By  Mamagina42
    02.18.21

Simply the best.

Dawn is the best for anything and everything, from dishes to laundry, rugs spells you name it Dawn will clean Amma remove it. Simply my favorite.

• AtreauTX By  AtreauTX
    02.14.21

Tough on dirty dishes!

I love that this is tough on dirty dishes! I've been cooking and cleaning a lot more since the pandemic and it helps to wash my dishes quickly.

• Valicia By  Valicia
    02.13.21

The only dish detergent I use and trust. I've tried other dish detergents but I keep coming back to dawn. I like the quality of this product and a little bit does go a long way.

• moorrless By  moorrless
    02.11.21

Love this!

Love this! Great product and I use it all the time. One of my favorite dishwashing soaps and does great things for animals

• Cessnawv By  Cessnawv
    02.11.21

I love Dawn!

I love Dawn! I use it to wash dishes, clean my tub, wash my car, and so much more!

• babees2619 By  babees2619
    02.08.21

Dawn soap

Dawn really does it's job. Leathers well and cleans very good.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    02.01.21

Awesome Cleaner!

Dawn Original Dishwashing Liquid is an awesome multi purpose cleaner. Not only does it get your dishes clean, but you can use it to remove grease from clothes, your car, etc.