Dash Mini Waffle Maker Review | SheSpeaks

• Liberty55 By  Liberty55
    06.12.21

Perfect for Chaffles

My bright red Mini Dash, is perfect for making chaffles. Just takes a minute or two for the perfect low/no carb breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack chaffle. Usually I go for savory, but sometimes I'll switch it up and go for sweet. Easy to use, and easy to clean. You can't go wrong with the Mini Dash!

• Amandaorozco By  Amandaorozco
    06.10.21

Good product

I bought this product online. Was smaller than I thought but still is a great waffle maker. Had a problem with sticking but once you get the hang of it worked great. Perfect for mini waffles for the kids.

• sevenstars07 By  sevenstars07
    05.28.21

Love it

This mininwaffle maker is so perfect for making a quick breakfast for the kids

• superbutt By  superbutt
    05.28.21

Awesome

Love this little waffle maker! Leave longer than it instructs for crispier waffles.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    05.23.21

No Problems

Makes the cutest little waffles, my daughter loves it, also no sticking problems that I've had with other waffle makers.

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.20.21

Awesome Product

we love to use this we have 2 of these and really have fun with them

• laizahill By  laizahill
    04.30.21

It's ok. I like it because I can take it with me when I travel or when I only want to make one small waffle but it's not good for a every day use because it takes forever to make waffles for the whole family. But I still like it for traveling

• NikNik23 By  NikNik23
    04.29.21

Adorable Waffle Maker!

I bought this mini waffle maker on a whim and I am so glad I did. It makes perfectly shaped waffles that are about equal in size to store bought ones. It is so quick and easy to use. Within about 4 minutes I have a hot, fresh waffle that is ready to eat. I highly recommend if you are looking for a way to make small waffles quickly.

• Sreddy By  Sreddy
    04.28.21

We use this at least 2 times a week. My kids love to join me making pancackes.

• angldncr By  angldncr
    04.28.21

Perfect waffles every time

Absolutely love this for mini waffles. I have the regular size as well and love them both.

• Srod117 By  Srod117
    04.26.21

Good things come in small packages

Perfect for New York apartment living. Doesn?t take up space and works perfectly.

• lizasang By  lizasang

Compact waffle maker

Perfect waffle maker for making waffles for one. It?s compact and heats up quick. I use it to make chaffles!

• Dee1707 By  Dee1707

Easiest Waffle Maker

My niece loves this waffle maker. It's so compact and easy to clean. Not to mention it makes the waffles wonderfully too.

• ashleyes By  ashleyes

Perfect waffle size!

I love our little mini waffle maker! I don't have room for a big waffle maker in my kitchen, so this works perfectly! Mix up whatever kind of batter your want, cook each for 3 minutes and make everyone happy! Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

• LighthouseFan By  LighthouseFan

Great for chaffels

I live a low carb lifestyle so I use my mini dash waffle makers often. I have two of them for waffle, chaffels and low carb sandwich breads. With 2 I can do batch cooking for the week.