Curel Itch Defense Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.28.19

It works and it's wonderful

For the past few years, I have experienced dry, itchy skin. I'm postmenopausal and have read that it is often the cause of it. I also have environmental allergies, which could also be a culprit. No matter why the cause, my dry, itchy skin gets practically insanity-causing at times and I scratch my skin until it is bruised or torn. At least I used to. After trying nearly every lotion and moisturizer on the market, even the ones that claim to be for dry, itchy skin, my situation felt helpless. That is until I found Curel Itch Defense Moisturizing Lotion. What a difference it has made in my life. It actually solves the problem on contact and soothes my skin like no other lotion has done before. It is moisturizing without being too slippery. The texture is thick and leaves a sensation that feels like it is protecting my skin. It contains a ceramide complex that actually repairs the moisture barrier of your skin. It is dermatologist recommended and fragrance-free. It is also recommended by the National Eczema Association. It is pediatrician tested and good for babies 6 months and up and is allergist tested. I recommended it to my guy, who was an Aveeno user since childhood, and he fell in love with it and uses it every morning after he showers.

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

Curel moisturizer leaves my skin feeling silky soft.

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

I have eczema and curel products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing Highly recommend

• rungiarun By  rungiarun
    06.11.14

The only lotion that helps my daughters itchy skin

• Liny07 By  Liny07
    02.07.10

Ive this for a while and using it i would say if your legs tend to itch after you get dont shaving your legs that lotion would work best to make the itchyness go away and it doesnt rally have a smell but if you use alot it does kind of smell and its not like pretty smell its more of a chemical smell kinda wierd.. but other than that it makes the itchyness go away.

• beckyrbow By  beckyrbow
    12.23.09

Curel is the only lotion that I buy. I love it!

• lucianjewel By  lucianjewel
    12.06.09

This lotion made my hands feel much more hydrated than some other brands.

• diamonddiaries By  diamonddiaries
    12.05.09

It moisturises and works well but it's a little sticky to use at bedtime. So I only apply it during the day.

• pushpa By  pushpa
    12.05.09

i already use it , very good

• daisyharts By  daisyharts
    12.05.09

I got a small bottle and I really like it. I will definitely buy more.