Crock-Pot 4-Quart Manual Slow Cooker, Black Review | SheSpeaks

• RagdollMom By  RagdollMom
    04.13.21

Love my crock pot!

I love the ease and convenience of using a slow cooker. I don?t need a huge one with just the two of us. You can put this on in the morning and have a hot meal for dinner. My favorite thing to cook is pot roast! The meat stays so tender! I also like to put it on at night and wake up to hot breakfast casserole! I use the slow cooker bags so clean up is a breeze.

• MMWW2021 By  MMWW2021
    04.13.21

Great overnight meal prep.

This is my goto when I make stew and overnight porridges for the family. So easy to use, and convenient. Throw everything into the pot, and you will have the meal the next morning!

• slehan By  slehan
    04.10.21

Make lots

I live alone and this is a good way to make enough for leftovers.

• Juanarocks By  Juanarocks

Slow cooks just in time

I have used this countless times to make Ham and Turkey for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This is very well to keep food warm with the warm setting and the high and low setting for fast or slow cooking.

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45

Did Someone Say Wonderful Roast

Did Someone Say I want a Wonderful Beef Roast this makes your meat so tender it is terrific would recommend this and clean up is quite easy.

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45

Did Someone Say Wonderful Roast

• Mtiller By  Mtiller
    04.07.21

Simple, easy-to-use slow cooker.

This is a simple, easy-to-use slow cooker. It has three temperature settings for cooking and keeping warm. The ceramic pot and lid can go into the dishware. I use it frequently and it is reliable and the temperature is always consistent.