Crayola Sidewalk Chalk | SheSpeaks

• haboobafoofo haboobafoofo

Loving the container!

The best thing about Crayola Sidewalk chalk is the fact that it comes in the little container! Yes chalk is messy and easily breaks but love these colors!

• jehousel By  jehousel
    08.02.20

Summer staple

Summer staple! Also so great for summer learning/homeschooling. The possibilities are endless. Make a clock, hopscotch math! My kids love this stuff!

• LDBeckner By  LDBeckner
    06.10.20

my kids (and cats) love this. my kids will color and area and some reason our black cat will roll in it, and then she has whatever the kids have drawn on her black fur. its hilarious!

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    06.08.20

Best sidewalk chalk

Great for keeping spirits up during social distancing! This cleans up easy and has vibrant colors

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie

Vibrant and Colorful Fun

Great Quality and Vibrant Colors. We let our kids draw with the chalk outside and inside on some paper and the quality is amazing. Color comes off easy if it's on anything just with a wipe or rag and water. My kids love it and run for the chalk when they know it's coloring time. A plus that it's non toxic cause my kids like to lick things. (My little weirdos)

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96

fun

I love this chalk. I love that there's a lot of pieces and colors and it comes in an easy to carry tub.

• fmd518 By  fmd518

Great Product

Crayola Sidewalk Chalk is such a great product. SO many colors and give the kids something fun to do outside.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    06.05.20

Love that it comes in a container and we can keep outside on our covered porch! Fun drawing on the driveway

• wittes02 By  wittes02

Hours of fun

Love sidewalk chalk! Easy to use and kids love it and play with it for long periods of time.

• lilang By  lilang

Great for ages to 67

I use this every weekend at the lake house with kids ranging from 3 to 67!!! We love to challenge each other to who can create the most unusual design.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo