Crayola  Sidewalk Chalk

Crayola Sidewalk Chalk

4.8
              Rated #1 in Toys
307 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Creative and fun for all ages!! Having five children this bucket of fun is heaven sent!! Plenty of colors to tickle your little Picasso?s imagination and creativity for hours on end. My kids insisted on having a set at each of their grandparents houses to create fun pictures and share loving messages in a wonderful way!!

Awesome Chalk We love sidewalk chalk at our house and this has so many vibrant colors, and the staying power is amazing.

Unlimited fun Crayola Sidewalk Chalk feeds imaginations. Turn the kiddos loose OUTSIDE and let them create to their hearts' content. Lots of colors packed in a sturdy plastic container.

If you don't have this for your toddler, you must buy! Its fun to color on the pavements or sidewalks and garage floors. It comes out super easy too. My toddler is obsessed!

Summer staple Summer staple! Also so great for summer learning/homeschooling. The possibilities are endless. Make a clock, hopscotch math! My kids love this stuff!

my kids (and cats) love this. my kids will color and area and some reason our black cat will roll in it, and then she has whatever the kids have drawn on her black fur. its hilarious!

Best sidewalk chalk Great for keeping spirits up during social distancing! This cleans up easy and has vibrant colors

Vibrant and Colorful Fun Great Quality and Vibrant Colors. We let our kids draw with the chalk outside and inside on some paper and the quality is amazing. Color comes off easy if it's on anything just with a wipe or rag and water. My kids love it and run for the chalk when they know it's coloring time. A plus that it's non toxic cause my kids like to lick things. (My little weirdos)

fun I love this chalk. I love that there's a lot of pieces and colors and it comes in an easy to carry tub.

Great Product Crayola Sidewalk Chalk is such a great product. SO many colors and give the kids something fun to do outside.

Love that it comes in a container and we can keep outside on our covered porch! Fun drawing on the driveway

Hours of fun Love sidewalk chalk! Easy to use and kids love it and play with it for long periods of time.

Great for ages to 67 I use this every weekend at the lake house with kids ranging from 3 to 67!!! We love to challenge each other to who can create the most unusual design.

Loving the container! The best thing about Crayola Sidewalk chalk is the fact that it comes in the little container! Yes chalk is messy and easily breaks but love these colors!

fun to draw with I love this set because there are enough pieces for everyone to have several colors at a time. We have a large driveway and the kids and their friends color all over it. One time they each drew their own huge houses and would come over to visit each other. This is great for creative play and drawing for boys and girls. There were never really any issues with breakage either. The kids used these with and without chalk holders.