Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.11.18

The gold standard of crayons

I grew up using Crayola crayons. They are great quality crayons with bright pigmentation, strong durability, and a great price. They come in a wide range of colors, making them perfect for any art project. Crayola is the classic gold standard for crayons.

• Thom3674 By  Thom3674
    10.25.18

My choice

Love these crayons! As a teacher they are my preferred brand. As a grandparent they are the only brand we buy. For myself (yes, I still color), they have the best coverage and color hands down.

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    10.19.18

crayola!! hell ya!!

as a mother who love arts and crafts i love the 64 count crayons!! and the sharpener is an added bonus!!

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

Ok crayola gets 5 stars because they are the best crayons makers paint you name it they are the best!!!! The colors always come out awesome! You don?t have to color hard just so the color comes out so smooth!!!

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.11.18

Amazing!!

I love these crayons. I make sure we always have these. My daughters love coloring and drawing. Especially need them during the school year for home work and school projects. The colors are amazing and so different ones.

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    10.11.18

Love these!

This comes in handy having the sharpener my daughter absolutely loves these colors with such an amazing variety these are absolutely great to have even for on the go!

• MyCuppyCake By  MyCuppyCake
    10.06.18

Great for the kids!

Doesn't break as easily as cheap crayons do. Love that there is a sharpener built in!

• calmond79 By  calmond79
    10.04.18

Always the best crayons!

No other crayons are better so don't even use your money on the others! Crayola Crayons are the classic best with the best sharpener!

• jennyoliver1 By  jennyoliver1
    10.01.18

Still the best

Crayola. Always has been the best. Still the best.

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

They're the best.

Ever since I was A little child I remember my parents buying these for me and now I'm A parent and I buy these for my kids. Crayola is like a tradition in our family and I love how they've A wide variety to choose from. Last but not least, the colours are vibrant, a wide variety and very durable.