Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• bpritch By  bpritch
    07.16.19

Nothing Compares

Hands down the best crayons ever. We have multiple boxes so we never run out!

• Krystarene2914Mkjbt By  Krystarene2914Mkjbt
    07.15.19

Nice clean colors. My kids love the variaty. Wish they didn't break in half so easily.

• chula80 By  chula80

Best crayons

These crayons are the best because it has so many different colors to choose from and on top of that it has a built in sharpener to keep next to you while coloring your paper.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80

Best crayons around

Crayloa crayons is my favorite go-to crayons for crafting needs. They are reliable and work really well on multiple surfaces and mediums. Would highly recommend since there is so many colors to choose from. Easy for little ones to hold onto and last long.

• staciew30 By  staciew30

Our go to for crayons

We always get crayola crayons for our kids every year for home and school use. They enjoy them and the crayons are not that expensive. They last awhile too.

• Britvanityxo By  Britvanityxo
    06.25.19

Best crayons ever

By far the best crayons to get. They last forever and ever I have crayons from Crayola from back in the day. Having a sharpener on the back is the best idea and it really does come in handy! I promise! Don?t buy your kids any other brand of crayons but Crayola. Get your moneys worth!!

• jellybean By  jellybean
    06.08.19

Three Cheers for Crayola!

Crayola crayons are be far the best! They are every teachers dream that each and every kid in their class bring only crayola crayons. When we ask the students to get a certain color we can be assured that red is red, and yellow is yellow if they are Crayola brand. They last longer, color better and do not break as easily as other brands. Moms, Dads, Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles do your kid a favor and ONLY buy Crayola!!!

• lessyb By  lessyb
    05.29.19

Suitable for little ones

These crayons are durable, the are not easily broken, and I ha e not had too difficult of a time removing crayon from the wall with Crayola, these are safe for little ones

• Rjandcarasmom1 By  Rjandcarasmom1
    05.26.19

❤❤❤

Bought one for both my kids, they love it. Especially how easy access the sharpener is.

• nanaknows420 By  nanaknows420
    05.15.19

The best crayons a child can have

This takes me back to the days! When I was a child and would love to come home from school I'd take out my crayola crayons and start drawing pictures for mom and grandma, I used them everyday and they lasted almost all year! It's amazing how long lasting they are and how bright their colors are love the variety.