Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Lilysr By  Lilysr
    07.02.20

Great mess-free product for kids.

These are great for kids. I remember always using crayola crayons when I was a kid. I love these for my nieces when I don't want to clean up a big mess.

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Classic!

Don?t ever change these childhood classics. I remember loving getting a new box and being able to keep my crayons all nice and pointy. I still use these today for my coloring and would never trade them for others.

• brandynicole79 By  brandynicole79
    06.20.20

The only crayons I?ll buy

Crayola Crayons are such a classic, reliable product that I Hope is around forever. I?ve tried other brands but none are the quality of these great crayons.

• kathlina By  kathlina
    06.20.20

Best crayons ever!

These will always be my favorite brand of crayons. They smell so good and bring back wonderful memories from my childhood. I remember being so excited when I got my first 64 box because it had a crayon sharpener! Seeing that same look and excitement in my children is so awesome! It's so awesome to see Crayola still making these wonderful products after all these years.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005

Quality

My favorite crayons to use, based solely on the quality of the crayons. Still the best.

• klassic By  klassic

So Many Colors to Choose

There are ever so many colors to choose from. This is a great package. As there are so many different shades of colors. The names of the colors on the crayons are great too.

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis

Great quality

Love these crayons! My daughter and I both use them. Adult coloring books are a great way to relieve stress and Crayola is my first choice!

• Sargentd546 By  Sargentd546

Crayola

Crayola is made high in quality with bright vibrant colors. Always a favorite when it comes to school and crafts.

• Eiffelgirl By  Eiffelgirl

Great For Everyone

Crayola is the best! These are great! They?re long lasting and the sharpener is the cherry on top! I recommend these to Moms with children and Moms who like to color.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    06.18.20

The classic crayons. Everyone needs this set, I still remember how thrilled I was to open this brand new pack. The built in sharpener is great.