Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• jselby808 By  jselby808
    01.16.20

Great quality

Great quality crayons, they have a variety of colors and I love that there is a built in pencil sharpener. The pigment of the crayons are bright and bold.

• quadgirl67 By  quadgirl67
    12.20.19

Crayola fun

this box of crayons takes me back to my childhood bold bright colors i love the sturdy sharpener

• Jabeen By  Jabeen
    12.14.19

Best crayons

These are the best crayons, my kids love them. Very bright colors

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    12.14.19

The very best

Best colors, best crayons ever. I used these as a child, bought some and coloring books, for my friends, with kids who visit me.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    12.13.19

My kids grew up on Crayola. It is the best brand ever. We always had the 64 pack ...might as well have all the colors you can.

• vickimarie2002 By  vickimarie2002
    12.13.19

Great choice of crayons!

This a great pack of crayons to pick up. There are plenty to choose from, but not so many that you feel overwhelmed. And Crayola always makes a superior quality crayon.

• slehan By  slehan
    12.12.19

These are the best crayons ever invented. Love all the colors.

• momom76 By  momom76
    12.12.19

Love CRAYOLA!

Love crayola products they are the best. I have always used them since I was little

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

Classic Crayons by Crayola

Ahhh the smell of a freshly opened box of Crayola Crayons brings back such great childhood memories. The first day of school! Crayola in my opinion in synonymous with quality. No better crayons on the market.

• LilmamaD By  LilmamaD
    11.29.19

Help

I have never used this one but I always wanted to. But know that I have kids I want them to use it but I can't find them.