Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• theresap_ By  theresap_
    03.05.20

Crayons for life!

Who doesn't love Crayola? I love coloring with the crayons. From using the basic original colors to getting the big pack of crayons with different colored names! I enjoy seeing my drawings be in color!

• lsgoods22 By  lsgoods22
    03.02.20

hours of fun

Always hours of fun. lONG LASTING AND the sharpen is a nice addition. Colors have changed thru the years - would love to see a classic product on the market

• Staskosgirl By  Staskosgirl
    02.25.20

These are the only crayons I?ll buy. All other brands are not quality at all. And coloring never goes out of style no matter what your age!! The larger packs equal more colors so can?t go wrong there. The sharpener was never great but who ever really sharpens their crayons?

• Stonell32 By  Stonell32
    02.21.20

Memories and fun

Who doesn?t like Crayola products? At some point in everyone?s childhood has memories of crayons and paint, sidewalk chalk etc. Crayola ❤️

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

Nothing beats classic Crayola crayons! I've tried cheaper brands and nothing is as good or lasts as long as Crayola.

• Keylasavin255 By  Keylasavin255
    02.03.20

Good

I loveee these crayons because to my children can be use so easily and they are so happy with these crayons..

• jselby808 By  jselby808
    01.16.20

Great quality

Great quality crayons, they have a variety of colors and I love that there is a built in pencil sharpener. The pigment of the crayons are bright and bold.

• quadgirl67 By  quadgirl67
    12.20.19

Crayola fun

this box of crayons takes me back to my childhood bold bright colors i love the sturdy sharpener

• Jabeen By  Jabeen
    12.14.19

Best crayons

These are the best crayons, my kids love them. Very bright colors

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    12.14.19

The very best

Best colors, best crayons ever. I used these as a child, bought some and coloring books, for my friends, with kids who visit me.