Crayola Crayons Review | SheSpeaks

• ycherry By  ycherry
    01.10.21

Great Working Product!

Great product! Sharpener works well! Trusted brand!

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.10.21

Recommend

Crayola did great again. Easy to use and children love having their own sharpener.

• PaulaBaecher By  PaulaBaecher
    12.21.20

Crayola, has been around since I was a kid. I will soon be 70. It is the only brand I buy. They have always been the best crayon made.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    12.20.20

Best crayon box!

These Crayola crayons are the best. There is no way to need any other color besides whats in this 64 count box! We are super excited to have them!

• shannontester20 By  shannontester20
    12.19.20

The BEST crayons EVER.. It's the only ones we buy or use!!

• MonaLizaLovlyhun12 By  MonaLizaLovlyhun12

Great quality

First, the nostalgia from their smell brings back floods of childhood memories when there were very few cares in the world. Secondly, when your toddler decides to feed them to the dog, you will have another box to calm your child's tears when they wonder why the crayons are all gone. Our dog gives these 5 stars for taste, though these are NOT recommended for any animal or human consumption. Crayola's crayons are seriously the best quality for the money and are not too waxy and allow for gentle blending and creation of layering and build up of color.

• Fisher5 By  Fisher5

Crayola

Great gift and give children?s hours of drawing.

• itselainey By  itselainey

OG Crayola Crayons!

This is the old school kit that still works as well as it did 30 years ago! The crayons are safe and non-toxic despite the slight smell, and great for kids' coloring!

• Rmmarcin By  Rmmarcin
    12.18.20

Great gift to express yourself in color!

Crayola crayons are the best! Every child gets excited to open a new box of crayons with its myriad of colors!

• Pattyrena By  Pattyrena
    12.16.20

I remember when I got my first box of crayons. It kept me busy for hours. My imagination was sparked and I felt wonderful.

• hkhill By  hkhill
    12.11.20

Great color

I've always used these crayons, and I will always buy these crayons for my kids and for my future grandchildren. They're relatively strong (for crayons) and the color the comes out is great.

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.09.20

Recommend

When looking to buy crayons, these have always been the brand I turn to. They make great crayons that do not break too easy and have great pigmentation.

• Loepsie By  Loepsie
    12.08.20

I love crayons. These are the best of the cheaper brands. Even for adult coloring! I just wished they had more skin tone shades. Or a whole set of different skin tone shades would be great!

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Childhood in a box!

Happiness in a box. What child doesn't want the 64 count box with the built-in sharpening. Few things can bring happiness to children and parents alike like a 64 county box of Crayola crayons. Truly.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

crayon

these. crayons lead me to remember my school days now my children use them for me they are the best I love their colors and their variety