Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

The sharpener on the back does not usually work out well. But the variety of colors and the clever names always bring a smile to my face when coloring with my nephew!

• AlexNestrud By  AlexNestrud
    07.03.18

No White

Absolutely amazing, the sharpener works so well! Love crayola so much, so many memories. Mine was missing a white though.

• mom3ways By  mom3ways
    06.06.18

Love This!!!

Love this big box of crayons! Reminds me of my childhood :)

• Marisela By  Marisela
    06.01.18

crayola crayons

these are our favorite crayons, they don't break easily and i love all the different color options

• kittylover13 By  kittylover13

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I absolutely LOVE these crayons!!! Every year for Christmas, my mom would buy us a box of the 64 with the crayon sharpener on the back!!! So every year I did the same for my kids!! They color really smooth, not like pother crayons that have a waxy feel to them!! I highly recommend these crayons for EVERYONE!!

• ChrystalLeah By  ChrystalLeah
    05.31.18

I love crayola crayons. My favorite was the big box of 64 with the built in sharpener. When I was a kid I would get excited about this box. My kids love it too. Crayola is all I buy.

• elladams By  elladams
    05.31.18

Memories of childhood! And as someone pushing 50, I still enjoy getting a box of new crayons (for myself now) and getting a new coloring book. I don't like the "adult coloring books" that are out since those require markers - but Crayola crayons with the books with the off-white coloring pages with big shapes to color in are the best stress-relievers out there!

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL

Love these crayons!

Crayola has been around since I could remember. This is a great brand. They have many colors and are coming up with new ones all the time. My daughters and I use them all the time for all of our craft and coloring needs.

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

tons of colors.

Crayola crayons are well known and have been around for many years. They are pricier than other brands, though they seem to hold up better and last longer, as kids can be rough on there toys/craft items etc. There crayons come in hundreds of colors, i personally love having tons of color options, so that I can get the shades I need for whatever I am coloring or crafting.

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Best crayons

These are the best. I used them as a kid and now my daughter has her own!