Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• wdionisiolover By  wdionisiolover
    09.01.18

stay bold and bright with crayola

Crayola seems to be the best quality for crayons, it has the boldest colors and last a good amount of time. The only brand of crayons i buy

• mindola By  mindola
    08.23.18

I never buy anything but Crayola crayons! Smooth, non waxy, even color. The built in sharpener is a plus. Now if I could just get the kids to put away their crayons, it would be perfect!

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Great crayons always

Great color selection also love the sharpener on the back. Just wish the washables came in this size pack.

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

The sharpener on the back does not usually work out well. But the variety of colors and the clever names always bring a smile to my face when coloring with my nephew!

• AlexNestrud By  AlexNestrud
    07.03.18

No White

Absolutely amazing, the sharpener works so well! Love crayola so much, so many memories. Mine was missing a white though.

• mom3ways By  mom3ways
    06.06.18

Love This!!!

Love this big box of crayons! Reminds me of my childhood :)

• Marisela By  Marisela
    06.01.18

crayola crayons

these are our favorite crayons, they don't break easily and i love all the different color options

• kittylover13 By  kittylover13

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I absolutely LOVE these crayons!!! Every year for Christmas, my mom would buy us a box of the 64 with the crayon sharpener on the back!!! So every year I did the same for my kids!! They color really smooth, not like pother crayons that have a waxy feel to them!! I highly recommend these crayons for EVERYONE!!

• ChrystalLeah By  ChrystalLeah
    05.31.18

I love crayola crayons. My favorite was the big box of 64 with the built in sharpener. When I was a kid I would get excited about this box. My kids love it too. Crayola is all I buy.

• elladams By  elladams
    05.31.18

Memories of childhood! And as someone pushing 50, I still enjoy getting a box of new crayons (for myself now) and getting a new coloring book. I don't like the "adult coloring books" that are out since those require markers - but Crayola crayons with the books with the off-white coloring pages with big shapes to color in are the best stress-relievers out there!