Color Force Crazy Rich Asians | SheSpeaks

• Aed8031 Aed8031
    12.10.19

Loved it

I loved this movie it was cute and romantic and I loved that it talked about the Asian culture because in America it is often forgotten about save the food. Hilarious movie with a great cast

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Very cute and funny movie. Talks a lot about asian cultures and shows a lot of tasty looking food.

• LindseySal99 By  LindseySal99
    07.18.20

Great movie

I absolutely loved this movie. It shows 2 people coming together From different backgrounds and falling in love and overcoming obstacles.

• darrington By  darrington
    06.13.20

Whimsical

We loved this movie. It was funny but had a moral lesson that was relatable.

• Indyanna63 By  Indyanna63
    04.01.20

Cute, Romantic and Fun!

I watched this movie while on a flight. It was much better than I expected. It was funny, smart, of course a little predictable, sweet, and sentimental. Everything I love in a romantic storyline! And I'm a sucker for a happy ending!

• RaquelC By  RaquelC
    01.29.20

Representation is important

#1 representation is important makes this movie a 4 instead of a 3 for that reason. Eye candy, the sets, clothing, backgrounds are all eye-catching. The plot is a little predictable but recommend accompanying with the book, there is much more history and regional knowledge that the reader can pick up in an easily digetable way.

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Loved it

• jogeraci By  jogeraci
    12.06.19

OMG such a funny fun movie. If you are looking for a good romance movie, this is definitely worth your time. My whole family was laughing out loud. The couple is just adorable.

• Aanunis By  Aanunis
    11.05.19

Ones try

LOVED! Such a cute romance for a girls night! I loved how it was a different culture displayed on the big screen. I highly recommend to anyone who wants a good romance.

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

I loved this movie.

• clarefk By  clarefk
    04.18.19

Lovely picture - feel good film

i thought that this movie looked so lovely and it was even lovelier than i thought it was going to be. i adore the main couple and the ending was so gratifying. i love seeing strong, sweet, and classy women in film.