Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

4.7
              Rated #1 in Coffee & Tea
183 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Love the holidays and this brings me to them! I used to wait all year long to enjoy my peppermint creamer!! I've been able to find it all year long, which is awesome. To me, this creamer makes me think of a nice warm fire, with snow all around me! It brings me comfort! A nice hot cup of Joe and my peppermint coffee creamer is by far the BEAST way to spend a morning, afternoon or evening.

Coffee mate is the best. And the holiday creamers are always a staple in my home, especially this one. Just gives my coffee that extra- ness I need for the day!

Love this holiday flavor! It has a wonderful blend so it's not overpowering and goes perfectly with my favorite coffees.

If pumpkin spice creamer is the taste of fall, then Coffee-Mate's peppermint mocha creamer is the taste of winter. It definitely is a favorite holiday creamer of mine and my family.

peppermint mocha This is my creamer I drink during the holiday season, this is a seasonal creamer so as soon as I see it on the shelves I instantly buy it! Super creamy and if you love peppermint then this is for you.

i cant wait till this come back out,i love this creamer

I wait all year for this creamer to come around. It's easily my favorite flavor that they offer. Perfectly pepperminty in every way!

This is my go-to Holiday Creamer, after Pumpkin Spice! These two are my LIFE during the end of the year months! The peppermint and mocha are perfectly balanced so neither flavor overpowers the other! It's like drinking candy that isn't too sweet! YUM!

If anyway possible could they please make a 50 gallon drum of this stuff and sell it year around and if they were to do that I would definitely buy a few of them at a time. I love the taste and the flavor is amazing and it doesn't over power the taste of the coffee and that's a good thing. I am definitely a fan!

one of my favorite coffee creamers! So happy that they sell it year round now! its like Christmas in a cup!

I love to drink this flavor year round!! Here is a little trick too.... put just a little in the kid's milk for a little breakfast treat. It is also great in hot chocolate!

So delicious! Puts me in a wintery Christmas mood at anytime of the year. A must try !!

Coffeemate is so delicious and I love the natural bliss one the best!

Love the peppermint flavor.It adds an extra special hint of flavor without taking away from the rich,coffee taste.

This has to be one of my favorite coffee creamers of all time. It turns an ordinary cup of coffee into a delicious treat! I especially love it around the holidays, but I still love to use it all year long!